On the sofa

"Hey Al" said Angel, winking at the already flustered radio demon. Angel had been flirting with alastor all morning.
"Why do you keep doing that?" Asked alastor.
"Keep doing what?" Angel replied, batting his eyelashes.
"You keep winking at me!" Alasor said, flushing more.
"And, so what?" Said the ex-pornstar, getting up from his space on the sofa to straddle alastors lap. The radio demon stiffened as angel wrapped his arms around his neck. Angel gave alastor a quick kiss and was generally quite shocked when a hand grabbed at his hair and held his head in place. Alastor deepened the kiss, using his tongue to coax angels mouth open. You see, angel had been flirting with and teasing alastor all day so he was, as angel so eloquently put it, very turned on. Alastor moaned lightly into the kiss and angel smirked. The ex-pornstar pulled away to lick and bite at alastors neck. The radio demon tilted his head, giving angel room to continue his assault on the skin there. Alastor pulled angel back in for a kiss, more than ready to do this right here, right now, where anyone could walk in. He pulled them down so he was laying down and angel was sitting on his lap. Alastor moaned again, and angel moaned in response, their hips grinding against eachother. The faint sound of static picked up in angels ears as alastor basically fucking whimpered into the kiss. Angel quickly started to undo the buttons on alastors shirt and pulled it off, kissing down his chest. Alastors face flushed dark red as angel moved further downwards, undoing the radio demons trousers on the way. Alastor threw his head back, his breathing quickening when he felt angels warm breath on his dick.
"Oh fuck~ Angel~" moaned alastor, his hand tightening its grip in angels hair. Suddenly angels mouth was on his dick and it was warm and wet and perfect. Alastor keened, hips bucking up, thrusting into the wet heat of angels mouth. Angel moaned around his dick, sending delicious vibrations through alastors entire body.
"Shit..~" alastor whispered as angel looked up at him, eyes glazed with lust. One of angels hands went down to palm at himself through his trousers, another moan escaping him. Alastor was close, he could feel it building deep in his stomach. Alastor thrust up again shoving his entire length down angels throat as he came. Angel seemed to like that as he let out another moan, desperate and lusty. Alastor pulled angel up into a kiss, tasting himself on angels tongue. Angel was letting out high pitched whines and pants, and alastor could sense how close he was. Alastor removed angels hand and replaced it with his own, slipping his hand inside angels trousers and wrapping his fingers around angels dick. Angel let out a long moan, burying his face in the crook of alastors neck. Alastor smirked when angel tensed and thrust into his hand as he came, biting down on alastors shoulder. Alastor removed his hand from angels trousers and wiped it on his discarded shirt.  Alastor shivered when he felt warm blood drip down his shoulder.
"Shit, sorry al." Said Angel noticing the blood.
"S'Fine" alastor mumbled, leaning his head back on the arm of the sofa, one of his arms dangling off the edge of the seat. They both chuckled, alastor pulling angel in for another kiss. Angel pulled away, a nervous look on his face.
"Al?" Said Angel.
"Mm?" Replied alastor. Angel buried his face in the crook of alastors neck, the one that's not bleeding, and mumbled something against alastors skin.
"What was that?" Asked alastor as angel lifted his head up, a heavy blush painting his face.
"I think I'm falling in love with you..." Angel whispered, not making eye contact. Alastor let out a laugh and smiled looking up at angel.
"I think I'm falling in love with you too.." he said. Angel smiled and pulled alastor in for another kiss.

So I'm not dead, just had zero motivation until today and I just threw this out. Hope its okay.

_Sad_