I love you

Angel woke up in a room that definitely wasn't his own. He sat up quickly and looking around he knew he was definitely in alastors room, then saw alasors sleeping form next to him. Angel blushed heavily when he saw his and alastors clothes littered across the floor leading from the door to the bed. He then heard a groan coming from next to him as alastor sat up slowly.
"Morning sleepyhead" Angel said, surprised at how worn down his voice was.
"Wha- oh..." alastor started then cut himself off, looking at the trail of clothes and blushing heavily. Alastor stood up rather quickly before wincing.
"You okay al?" Asked Angel.
"Yeah, my head hurts" replied Alastor, looking at his torn pillow in confusion. "C'mon,  let's go down" said Angel as he got up and alastor grabbed some clothes and got dressed. After 30 minutes they were both downstairs and angel spotted Charlie.
"Hey Charlie what happened last night?" He asked, gazing over at the empty bottles niffty was currently cleaning up.
"It was vaggies birthday yesterday" said Charlie. "We all drank quite a bit"
"Oh okay, thanks doll" said Angel turning and walking towards the fridge, alastor close on his heels.
"Hey Angel can you pass me a drink?" Said alastor.
"Sure al" replied Angel, grabbing a can of drink from the fridge.
"Thanks" said alastor. He took a couple sips from his drink when a rush of heat raced through his body.
"Shit" he whispered, quickly glancing over at angel who was talking to vaggie.
"Um, angel..?" Alastor whispered, looking away.
"Yeah?" Angel replied.
"Could I borrow you for a m-minute?"
Said alastor shakily.
"Yeah, sure" said Angel, shooting a quick 'ill talk to you later' glance at vaggie. Alastor grabbed angels hand and dragged him down the hall and out of sight.
"Al, whats up?" Asked Angel, as alastor pushed him against the wall. The radio demon whimpered and buried his head in angels neck, pressing their hips together.
"Oh..-" breathed Angel, tilting his head slightly as alastor started peppering kisses on his neck.
"C'mon let's get to my room" said Angel quickly, trying not to get carried away. He grabbed alastor by the wrist and dragged him down the hallway. Once they got to angels room alastor quickly began kissing Angel, pushing him back onto his bed. Alastors fingers tangled in angels hair and angels arms wrapped around alastors neck. Angel flipped them over so he was on top and started undoing the buttons on alastors shirt before pulling it off, and alastor quickly set to work on pulling angels shirt over his head. Angel pushed alastor back down and alastor let out a moan at the skin to skin contact. Angel stopped kissing alastor and started sucking at his neck, drawing a few low moans from the other. Alastor tightened his grip in angels hair and tilted his head back, giving angel more room. The radio demon then ground his hips up into angels and that pulled a moan from both of them. Angel suddenly bit hard at alastors neck, causing him to cry out, arching his back off the bed slightly. Alastor dragged his nails down angels back and angel moaned against alastors neck.
"Fuck angel I need you please~" begged alastor and angel wouldn't be lying if he said hearing that nearly made him come right there. He bit down on alastors neck again, relishing in the breathy moan it released.
"Christ al~" breathed angel, grinding his hips down against alastors. Both men gasped and angel did it again, but this time was met halfway with alastors hips. Alastors legs wrapped around angels waist as he continued to grinding against him. Angel paused for a second before tugging at the waistband of alastors trousers, and alastor was more than happy to comply. Soon both their trousers were off and both were left in their boxers. The grinding continued, only more frantic and desperate that before. Pants and moans spilling between them as alastor fumbled blindly for the waistband of angels boxers. Angel started kissing alastor again, pulling off his boxers before quickly removing alastors. Angel bit at alastors bottom lip enough to distract him as he pushed a finger inside of him. Alastor moaned load, breathing heavy as angel deepened the kiss, tongue exploring alastors mouth. A second finger was soon added beside the first and angel started thrusting them in alastor, moans falling from the radio demons mouth.
"Fuck angel please..~" alastor begged, and angel was happy to comply as he pulled his fingers out of alastor. Angel sat up to grab some lube but alastors hand grabbing his wrist stopped him. Alastor shook his head, pulling angel back down into a kiss. Angel smirked, alastor always preferred the more painful side of things.
"You ready?" Asked Angel, lining himself up with alastors hole.
"Fuck yes please~!" Begged alastor. Angel pushed into alastor who let out a loud moan, arching his back at the burn if being filled.
"Oh god, angel~" moaned alastor, heavy pants escaping his mouth. One of alastors hands was tangled deep in angels hair and was gripping tightly, the other was scratching down angels back, his legs wrapped tighter around angels waist, pulling angel deeper inside him. Angel pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in and quickly set a pace that left both men gasping and moaning. Angel suddenly hit alastors prostate dead on and alastor nearly fucking screamed out as his vision temporarily blurred.
"There, there! Angel please..~!" Moaned alastor. Angel smirked and kept slamming into that spot over and over again until alastor was quite sure he was going to loose his fucking mind. Both men quickly felt that familiar heat curl in the pits of their stomachs. One final thrust and both men came, each othes names on their lips. Alastor let out a whimper as angel pulled out, feeling his come drip out. Angel pulled alastor in to his chest and dragged a blanket onto if them.
"I love you, alastor..."
"I love you too, angel..."

Thanks so much for reading everyone. This is the end of the story I won't be posting anymore of this story but this was really fun to write and i love reading all of your comments. I really hope you all enjoyed reading.

<3   _Sad_