MY TYPE

I awoke to the sound of Spencer's phone screaming loudly. We both groaned in unison and shuffled to separate our warm, sweat covered bodies as quickly as we could. Spencer sat on the edge of the bed, running his fingers through his wild hair as he mumbled into the phone.

"Hello?"

I heard a muffled voice on the other end.

"Uh, yeah, sorry. I'll be there soon." He hung up and groaned again, rubbing his eyes with the base of his palms. "I, uh, gotta go."

"Okay." I rolled to face him, rubbing my own face as I tried to wake up. Despite sleeping a reasonable amount of time (for me) I was already exhausted and ready to go back to bed. I glanced between Spencer's sleepy face and the clock, widening my eyes. It was nearly ten. "Oh fuck."

"You late too?" He chuckled as he stood up and stretched his back, his arms reaching for the roof.

I grabbed my phone to check it and was surprised to see only one message from Rich telling me he wasn't coming in today. I raised my brow, confused because he never missed a day, but also thankful that I wasn't about to get my ass handed to me for being late. I let out a sigh of relief and threw my phone aside, cuddling back under the covers.

"Hey, uh..." I looked up to see Spencer only half dressed. His pants were on, but undone, while his button up shirt was open, exposing his pale chest. He sat down on the edge of the bed again, throwing on his socks. "Can I see you again?"

I bit my lip, nodding.

"Like, uh, tonight maybe?" He smiled.

"Y-yeah, definitely." I smiled back.

Spencer then got dressed silently, while I stared, trying not to grin. I threw my the covers over my face, keeping only my eyes exposed. Once he was done he checked his phone one last time, throwing it in his back pocket. "I'll call you?"

I nodded.

He took a couple of steps towards the door before turning back and walking towards me. He kneeled on the bed and kissed my forehead before smiling one last time and leaving. I felt my stomach do flips, while my breathing became almost non existent due to the fact I was holding it from excitement. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling for a couple of moments. Everything around me became blissful and amazing, like I was living on cloud nine.

Reality unfortunately set it when my phone started ringing and I realized I was still really late for work. I swore under my breath and threw the covers away. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone. It was Jason.

"Hey I know I'm late I-"

"Lor, it's fine. I was calling to tell you that Rich is sick so don't worry."

I sighed, "yeah he texted me."

"Then why are you freaking out?"

"Because I'm never late."

"Yeah I know. I was also calling about that, what's the deal?"

"I, uh," I cleared my throat, not entirely sure what to say, "uh, Spencer came over."

"No fucking way."

"Yeah."

"No shit." He snorted. "So you finally got laid?"

"Jason," I groaned, "no, why do you always have to be disgusting?"

"It's my nature. You of all people should know that by now." He laughed. "Now, get dressed and come tell me everything. I'm so fucking bored. With Rich gone everyone's slacking off and doing dumb shit and I don't want any part of it."