AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! I just wanted to say a couple of things before posting some more of the actual story. 

First off, thank-you for reading. It really means a lot to me. Most of my writing I typically do for myself, but the fact that there's a handful of you actually reading this makes my heart want to explode. 

Second, apologies on the lack of Spencer in the last few (and next few) chapters. The story itself has taken me quite a bit of time to plan, but now that everything's sort of set in place in my mind it's making the writing of it all much easier. Hence the crazy amount of updates in the last few days. In order for everything to make sense character wise the story is going to focus less on Spencer and Lor's relationship and more on mental health and other such things in order to provide the background knowledge of how the story later progresses. I know it's a fan fic and might not feel like it right now, but I promise for the story's sake it'll be worth it in the end.

The story itself will also be doing a bit of a time skip, so if at some point you're thinking to yourself "what the fuck, did I miss something?" you definitely didn't. 

Lastly, chapters will be continuing to come out pretty frequently. I've prewritten at least two more so expect to see those out pretty soon. I'm also currently jobless and in self isolation due to COVD-19 so I'll definitely have a lot more time to get everything written and posted soon enough. 

I hope all of you are staying safe and continue to read. I'm looking forward to what's to come so stay tuned and thanks again for reading! 

- Summer