He Calls Me Daddy Too

Miss me? Bc I missed you guys. 💙✨

-______-

                 "No." Wow, that was fast. He's still typing away on the computer.

I didn't even say anything.

"But-"

"No. Don't make me repeat it."

"You don't even know what I was going to ask." Kakarot sighs, turning around to face me.

"Is that a fact? Well, I know today is your mother's birthday and it's been one year since you wished them back to life. You're trying to tell me that you weren't going to ask me to come with you to new Planet Vegeta, knowing that your father hates me?" Oh Kami, he's doing the eye thing again and I lose my composure.

"He doesn't hate you." I bite nervously on my thumbnail as he glares at me.

He totally hates him but so what?

"We're not going Vegeta and I'm done talking about this."

Gods, please forgive me for what I'm about to say and do.

I lean against the wall, my arms crossed tightly.

"You mean you're not going with me because I'm going." He arches an eyebrow at me and I start to feel my body quiver.

"Why don't you say that again but come closer?" He smirks menacingly, pulling me towards him with just a snap of his fingers. I straddle him but I'm not in control.

I'm a panting mess.

"Say it again, Vegeta. I just want to make sure I heard you clearly." I whimper lowly, feeling his breath cascade down the front of my neck. A few kisses to my ear and collarbone makes me grip the ends of his hair.

"I-you. O-oh." I stutter as he starts to leave love bites.

"Hm, baby? What was that?" Talk about sensory overload. His whispering is driving me crazy.

"Please, just come with me. One weekend won't kill you, r-right?" Cocking his head at me, he observes me intently when I shiver in his lap. "Please?" Maybe if I sweet talk him, he'll change his mind. Contemplating it, he slowly but eventually cracks like he always does.

"Hm. I can't stay mad at you when you talk like that. Fine. I'll go with you. On one condition." He grips me by my collar and kisses me gently, which is surprising. It still makes my lips tingle.

"Y-yes?" I moan out. "You have to do everything I say for one day. You don't get to say no for anything. Starting right now." He flips us over intensely. Oh no..

-'-----

I limp to the spaceship, small whimpers of pain and discomfort leaving me unwillingly. "Can you please give me a senzu?" I already knew what he was going to say though. My punishment for talking back to him and dragging him to Planet Vegeta.

"No. But it's not for the reasons you think. It's because you didn't call me by my title. How disrespectful, prince." Oh, Gods..

I whimper loudly as my sore legs fall from underneath me. He catches me with a harsh bite to my neck, causing me to gasp out and grip him to control myself from moaning. "K-kaka-hah, I'm sorry!"

"You're sorry but still calling me by my name? How does that work, love?" I whine again, my ears getting hot as I stutter out his title.

"Better. Let's go before I change my mind." He whispers, placing a chaste kiss on my ear before pulling away abruptly and heading to the spaceship without another word. "S-so that was a definite no on the senzu?" No response? I groan as I slowly, achingly follow him. Maybe I should have just went alone...