Chapter 4

After a couple of seconds of looking for the two children, you suddenly saw Luier still running from the mountain trolls. With a gasp you leaped from one rooftop to another trying to get in front of him.

You finally landed on a rooftop that was across from where he was.

When he realized that there was a ledge he didn't stop. you also jumped on the same rooftop as him trying to grab him and the baby. He just kept running, as he leaped across the troll ridden street he looked at you with pure fear in his eyes as he realized that the 2 of you were going to fall off the roof.

He jumped landing in your arms as the 3 of you began to slide backwards.

"Luier grab the baby and as hold her as tightly as you can"

He nodded as you held him close to your body as tightly as possible as you fell to the ground.

Seconds after you smashed to the ground you got up and continued to run as fast as you can. While holding onto Luier and the baby in your arms through an abandoned village. As you ran you notice a carrying basket with straps so grabbed as you grabbed the carrying basket and placed it on your back.

More and more trolls began to follow you 3. So as you were running you had to fight trolls in the process until you reached a large cliff.

The closer you got to the edge the more you realized that you had to jump.

The second you did you quickly put Luier and the baby in the carrying basket on your back and prepared for the landing.

After landing into the water that was under the large cliff you quickly swam to the surface, you saw a nearby cave so you made your way to the cave.

"*cough* you two okay? *cough*" you asked as you removed the basket from your back and took them out.

" Yes, we're fine. But are you okay?" Luier asked in panic.

"What about me?" you asked

"Are you okay? You're not hurt are you (Y/N)?" luier asked

You could see that he was scared and worried about you so you gently put your hand on his shoulders and made him look at you.

"Luier, Luier calm down okay? See I'm completely fine. Not a scratch is on me." you sitting him down on your lap and showing him your arms.

"See, nothing to worry about." you said.

With a small smile Liuer let out a yawn and stretched out his arms while still in your lap.

At seeing this you did a quick scan of the area and then turned to him.

"Well sleep here tonight. We leave tomorrow morning."

"where will we go? he questioned

"we'll try and get home. It will take a couple of days so rest. I'll take care of the baby tonight but tomorrow you will be carrying her."

"OK" he mumbled as he drifted off to sleep with the baby next to him.

you noticed that it was starting to get windy, so you pulled a piece of fur off you and blew it out of your hand and it turned into a turquoise blanket. 

As you grabbed the blanket you laid it gently on them so they wouldn't get cold, so you slowly went to sleep