chapter 7

Millisecond after you touch the hand you see that large cracks begin to form then they make their way all around the ice coulomb and on the cave walls.

Suddenly one of the chains snapped and almost smacked the young monk in the face.

Upon seeing this you ran towards liuer to check if he was okay. Thankfully you did because less than a second after that the coulomb of ice exploded in 1,000 of large piece's. You threw yourself over the 2 children to shield them from the rock sized pieces of ice. As the room began to settle you picked yourself up, had a glance of the cave and checked to see if the children were alright and had no cuts and bruises.

"Okay you two are OK, you okay?" you asked

"Yes, we're good...what was that?" he asked, clearly shaken up by what just happened.

Suddenly you glance over his head to see mountain trolls crawling into the cave.

When Luier noticed you glance somewhere else and turned around to gasp when he saw the mountain trolls.

"A-ah!! I-it's the trolls".

You put your hands on his shoulders and made him look at you. " I don't know but for the next couple of minutes I need you to do exactly as I say do you understand ?" you commanded earning a nod back.

" Good now climb up that chain and don't come down till I tell you!! " you said.

The boy did as he was told and ran to the chain. As he did this you ran towards one of the trolls and kicked it in the face. 

as one of the trolls ran straight towards Liuer and the baby, the rock that was near you was suddenly a boulder thrown into its face which knocked out the troll cold.