chapter 12

" Noooooo " you screamed as you watched the rock lord and luier start to fall off the side of the cliff with your clone turning into smoke during the explosion. As they begin to disappear from your line of site.

Just as you were about to leap after luier you heard a chain being pulled. You see your father holding the edge of the cliff for dear life, as the adrenalin pumped through you, you sprinted towards your father and grabbed his hand for dear life so he wouldn't fall. but as you were about to pull your father you heard Liuer's voice from behind your father.

With a gasp you glanced down to see that the mountain lord had Sun Wukong's chain in his enormous hands. But what shocked you more was that luier was still climbing on the lord and after a few seconds had peeled off the seal from its back.

" Look Great sage, (Y/N)!!! I have it!!! " liuer smiled at both of you.

Suddenly the talking boulder began violently shaking, screaming as it became nothing but rubble and started to fall to the bottom of the gorge taking the young monk with the lord.

" Father you have to save him!!!! "

" W-What " he said in a surprise tone

" you have to save Luier! please find him"

you slowly started to fall to your knees, and before your father could say anything he looked up at you and your eyes started to swell with tears as you stared at him just like you did 498 years ago.

" please... " You say, he stares at you for a moment as he groans out loudly and let's go of the branch, into a pit full of fog.

A few moments have passed as you were now with the baby playing with her but in the back you were worried for both of them...unsure if you should head down and see if your father needs help, but before you could stand. Your father jumps through the fog and lands behind you, sitting up looking up at Wukong. In his arms, was Luier!

"L-Luier, papa!" I yell as I start to speed walk to them to check their injuries but trip on a root then papa grabbed a hold of me.

" Woah woah! Calm down will you! '' your father said in a panic and worried tone.

" A-Are you both alright?? did he hit his head!! " you said worried for Luier

" Calm down and yes, he's alright. He landed a soft landing thanks to the mountain spirit that saved him but over all, I can say he doesn't have any broken body parts.." he says, showing me off luier closed eyes seeing him luier must have fainted.

" I see I......I'm not sure what to do next" as I look off into the distance then look down at the child girl as she nudges me, as I carry her in the basket.

"Okay, first of all we need to eat. Come on, I may know a place we can rest" he says as he looks over his shoulder staring at the forest. nodding, we start to walk forward into the forest.

Somewhere far away from the forest

" Tch'ed! in the five elements mountain resides strange beings, has that dragon guardian been unleashed yet?" A strange dark voiced man said as he walked across the trolls who were facing the strange man.

" Your highness....... are you sure that this hairy-faced monkey is Sun wukong? " the female troll asked, the man facing away sleeved up his sleeves and shrugged.

"I shall see for myself....what sort of tricks can he pull off.." he said 

" My lord , what about the white haired one? " a male troll asked.

" As I said before I shall see for myself " he said once again as he snapped his fingers and waved his hand to the male and female troll. both trolls transformed into female and male humans...this won't be so good.