♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬é𝐢𝐬 ♡

My overall mood has been destroyed by today's unusual events and to make it even worse I have to spend precious time getting tutored on Baldi's Basics in Martial arts and torture.

But to my utmost surprise the evening was quiet enjoyable with Raiburu. Of course, aside from the the general fact that he beat my ass.

I huffed uncontrollably, I was on the ground and felt fake tears run down my cheeks. All I want is to be home and be quarantined with my phone not experience emotional damage from this monster game that hasn't had updates since the day I came!

"Here" I lifted my head and came with face to face with a milk. Is this lookism? Why milk and not actual food???

Raiburu kept waiting for you to take the cardboard milk box from his hand in anticipation. His heart bounded. Your strange antics were something he wish he came across sooner.

With you, despite having not spend much time felt like fun. Your sigh caught his attention.

Both of you were in the closest park to the school by the way.

He smiled sadly seeing your dirt filled face. He was much stronger than you, but he has to give it to you, your a tough cookie.

Eventually, you two ended up sitting on a nearby bench, you furiously drinking your milk glaring at the pavement.

The orangenette could only imagine what you were thinking about, probably about food or sleep, he chuckled.

"Oh, what a pleasant surprise it's you-oh I seem to have forgotten your name~!" Your heads shifted to the side to see someone you would rather die to talk to than to actually indulge in a conversation.

"Discount Angel Dust" I lowly growled, eyes narrowed at the purple haired fuck.

"Y/n, the girl that was eating like a pig-oh let's also mention the girl you've been making fun of recently!" You said as a matter of factly.

Everytime you walked by him in the halls you would hear him make a comment about you.

Kizano's eyes enlarged, did you seriously assume he was making fun of you? It wasn't his intention to begin with!

"Ah, but you're wrong I've never done that, love~!" He purred.

Raiburu stood next to you confused but at the same time aware of what was happening. He noticed you that day when you fell, he had to agree it was rude coming from Kizano not to help you.

You being you decided to spare Kizano just this once and forgive and forget, mostly forgive. You sigh and shook your hand dismissively.

"I suppose I can excuse you" the
purplenette smirked.

"Oui, who wouldn't~?" Anddd back to square one. You glanced at your watch and freaked out, it was time for your favourite show.

Without thinking you yote the cardboard milk and flew back home scaring the two males.

____________________________

So, I was sitting there barbecue sauce on my titties with a bat in hand in the principles office and Megamo next to her.

I mean, can you believe it Megamo stopped me in the middle of entering the school because I was carrying a bat, A BAT!?

He must be out of his mind, WhY CaN't i HaVe A BaT At ScHoOl?????

The delinquents have far more dangerous weapons so why don't they get in trouble? I swear to satan this is a discrimination towards human civil rights!

"Ms. L/n care to elaborate on why your dressed as a delinquent?" Inquired the sexy principle.

Oh, yeah I forgot I also dressed the part and got cat called by one of the blonde hamsters.

I began to sweat profusely. I was a stuttering mess.

"Well, you see I've been stuck with this one comic called Lookism, everybody there fights for literally NO reason but they all look hot, so I wanted to try it out" I smiled sheepishly.

That was part of my reasoning, I mostly just wished to be a bad bitch after having Raiburu teach me basic moves.

Both of them stood there completely clueless at what I was even referring.

In the end I escaped with a warning and a body guard, it being Megamo. Fuckkkk.

"You haven't been heeding my warning" he stated, his gaze was focused onwards. I walked by him feeling uneasy.

"I-I have, I don't know what you're talking about!" I shouted accidentally.

Since it was a few minutes before class started we roamed around mindlessly. Actually, no I was attempting to guide Megamo to the sex dungeon club-I mean the occult club!

"Don't lie to me, L/n, Aishi is a dangerous individual" he said. "All I want is for you to protect yourself" his head turned to the side probably hiding the invisible blush.

Then why didn't you imprison him???

"I apologies" was all I said. I could care less honestly, I'm not here to play by the rules I'm here to survive.

Satisfied with the answer we continued walking in solitude.

My heart skipped a beat when I noticed we were close to the occult club that was literally next to the cooking club.

I mean can it get any better???

I haven't eaten anything since I woke up so a little snack made with love from Amao would do me some good!

I sprinted towards the two club rooms all the while having Megamo chase after me, calling me to quit running.

I landed because of my 'CLUMSINESS' on top of Oko. I quickly got off after realizing that we were in an intimate position.

"Ah, I'm so sorry!' I exclaimed, my face by now had turned extremely red, same goes for Oko.

"You *pant* need *pant* to *pant* stop acting *pant* like a child" said an exhausted Megamo in between pants.

"It's....okay" I sighed in relief. "Good, I wouldn't want you to hate me! Anyways I was thinking can I attend one of your club activities?!" I chirped, jumping up and down like a child.

What can I say I wanted to desperately get my hands on the SMEXY FIRE DEMON, like damnnnn.

Oko's eyes widened in shock and reluctantly nodded. Just when he thought he could ignore you, you come chasing after him. Everytime he would pass by you he would always feel pain in his heart, so he concluded that if he avoided you at all cost the feeling will fade away.

Wrong

My eyes sparkled in bliss, now that this has been checked off my list I must go eat before anything!

"My apologies, however, you can't do that unless you join a club" stated mister mood killer.

I rolled my eyes and asked Oko if it were possible for me to join and thank heavens I managed to join the club! He gave me a choker from- I actually don't know from where....

The thing was almost choking me ironically, satisfied with myself I gave Megamo a smug look, which he returned with a slightly annoyed one.

I stood frozen in one place.

Shouldn't I be trying to protect myself and the others instead of playing around?

Right, I think I need to seriously just attempt to get Ayato with Taeko and pray to God that he doesn't get attached...

_______________________________