Out of Azkaban

Draco apparated to Malfoy Manor. Or tried - he was thinking about Hermione so much that he apparated to where she and Ron were. Draco sighed and went off to find a floo powder chimney.

He finally managed to get home. "DRACO!" He heard a shout coming from the drawing room. He watched his father storm in. His dark grey eyes were hollow and emotionless. He was not the man that once loved and spoiled his son. He was the man that beat his son and felt no guilt. "CRUCIO!" The spell hit Draco square in the chest. He fell onto the hard floor. He flipped and turned on the floor as the curse tortured him. "Stop." He muttered, tears fell from his lighter grey eyes. "Lucius!" Narcissa ran into the drawing room. Her green-grey eyes were filled with clear tears. "Stop it! It's your son!" She begged. Her eyes flicked to her suffering son on the floor, his black eye. His eyes which were once filled with youth and innocence, cheekiness and curiosity, were now dead and alone, cold and empty, hollow.........................Well, she had enough this time. She wasn't going to let her husband, even though she loved Lucius, Draco was her blood, her son. "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" She screamed. Lucius dropped the curse and turned to face his wife. "How dare you?" Lucius snarled. Narcissa began to cry. "Mum." Draco muttered. He got up and walked towards her. He wrapped his arms around her. Out of all the family Draco had, he was sure that his mother was the only one that he loved. "Don't - mum please." He muttered. 

Narcissa whispered in Draco's ear. "Draco. Go to Hogwarts, for your last year. Please, don't come back until I send you an owl telling you it's safe." Draco nodded. "Alright." 

Draco turned around to face his father. He stared into his dark eyes. Draco feared him so much. "Go upstairs Draco." Narcissa whispered to Draco.

Draco walked away, but instead of going upstairs, he went out of the manor door. He left.

He wasn't going to live through all the pain. Since he was a child he had been abused. That's why Harry Potter made him angry. People always went on about how Harry wasn't loved and how he was locked in a cupboard under the stairs and made to live with a muggle family. When Draco had been hurt by the people he loved and trusted. Grown up in a violent and abusive enviroment. He had been taught to hate. In fact he had only started to cry when he was given the task of killing Dumbledore.

"Draco?" A little girl ran out of the house, clinging onto a tatty teddy bear. "Where are you going?" Draco sighed at her question. He picked her up and she rested her head on his shoulder. "I have to go. I'm sorry Lilli." He put her down. "Miriam's going to Hogwarts this year. Can you make sure she doesn't get bullied? She's really scared about it." Draco smiled at her innocence. "I promise." He watched her run back into the manor. That was his cousin, Miriam was his cousin too. 

Where Draco was going next, he did not know.