Bryn

"I'm not interested Ron." Hermione walked quickly across the stone floor, with Ron at her heels.

"Please give me a second chance." 

"No Ron!"

"WHY NOT?!"

"Why do you think?"

"IT'S BECAUSE OF MALFOY ISN'T IT?!"

"What - Why would you - It's not even - Don't include him!" 

"IT IS THOUGH ISN'T IT?!" 

"NO!"

"THEN WHY?!" 

"Because you hit me Ron. You didn't respect me. Did you even think, that I tried to stop you from half-killing Draco-" 

"SINCE WHEN DID MALFOY BECOME BLOODY DRACO?!" 

"SHUT UP RON!"

Ron looked affronted.

"His cousin was there. She's only a first year. You would have traumatized her."

"I don't care." He picked Hermione up by her shirt collar. "You are mine." He whispered menacingly.

"Get your filthy hands off me." She snarled.

"Excuse me?" Professor McGonnagall had found them. "Mr. Weasley let go of Miss Granger this instant!"

Ron dropped her so harshly, that Hermione landed on the floor. She groaned and watched Ron storm away. "Miss Granger, I need to have a word." Hermione got up and followed McGonnagall. They went to her office. A small room, consisting of dull, wooden furniture. The only thing that stood out was a golden Gryffindor lion statue, in the corner of the room. 

Draco Malfoy was there too. "You have both been nominated for Head boy and Head girl." They glanced at each other."Now, I have to inform you that there has been a new student, he transferred from Ysgol Hud, a little Magic school in the secret Magic Welsh communities. Now the boy's name is Bryn Jones. He has been placed in Slytherin and Mr. Malfoy you and him share a common similarity. He too was forced into the dark arts." Draco's eyes widened. "You must prevent him from failing the task, you will play the role, that Professor Snape played for you during the time of your task." Draco  nodded solemnly. "You are excused." Draco and Hermione walked out.

Draco sighed shakily and shut his eyes. "Malfoy?" Hermione tilted her head. "Yes, Granger?" Hermione sighed, "I'm sorry, for what Ron did." Draco half-smiled, "It's fine." Hermione quickly planted a kiss on Draco's cheek. She left as he stood there, utterly confused. 

Draco heard sobbing, frightened sobbing. He followed the sounds and was led to a deserted hallway. Draco walked cautiously down the corridor. He eventually found a boy, he looked as though he was in his fifth year. "Are you alright?" Draco asked the boy. The boy had dark hair and pale skin. He looked up. "What's it to you?" Draco rolled his eyes. "Tell me your name." Draco snarled. The boy narrowed his light blue eyes. "Bryn Jones." Draco saw that Bryn's sleeve was rolled up. Bryn sprang to his feet. He smirked and showed Draco his dark mark confidently. "You're not scared?" He taunted. Draco smirked and brandished his own dark mark. "So, you have a task?" Bryn scowled. "Yes, I have to -"  Bryn gagged a bit. "What did you have to do?" He asked Draco sheepishly. "I had to kill the headmaster." Bryn gaped. "It made me insane, like properly insane." A few tears escaped Bryn's eyes. He began to hyperventilate. "Calm down." Draco scolded through gritted teeth. "I can help you. But you have to tell me what you have to do." Bryn sighed shakily. "I've got to, kill Professor McGonnagall." Draco squinted. "Why? She doesn't pose a threat, does she?"

"Apparently she does."

"Why -"

"Listen! If you want to find out why, let's just go to the meeting. It's at the Greengrass manor."

"Fine, when is it?"

"Your dark mark will go silver, then just press it and you can go." 

Draco rolled his eyes fine. 

"What's your name by the way?"

Draco had began to walk off. 

"Draco Malfoy."