Muggle school

"So Lilli want's to go to a muggle primary?" Draco asked disbelievingly. Why the hell did he like Granger? Why was he going to agree to this? Hey! It's bloody Granger! You hate her. A voice in his head scolded him. Bad thoughts! another one fought back. She can save you!

Draco begged them to stop. Hermione was reading a leaflet about a public primary. "Yes, she does. I think this one's perfect!" 

A smash sounded from the other side of the room. Bryn stood there, looking guilty, with a - well, remains of a flower pot at his feet.

Hermione pinched the bridge of her nose. While Draco...............................looked murderous.

"Sorry." 

"I know the appropriate punishment. I think Bryn, should go to a muggle high school for a few months."  Hermione grinned at Draco's idea. "You're learning." She smiled. 

*************************************************************************************

A few weeks later, Bryn and Lilli were going to school for the first day. 

Bryn was extremely moody. He shut himself off, from everyone else. 

Lilli however was extremely cheery, she was swinging her legs back and forth. Bryn glared at Draco murderously. And just to annoy him, Draco grinned at him. 

Hermione apparated with Lilli and Draco apparated with Bryn. Bryn insisted he could do it alone. But he would probably skive off. 

******************************************************************************

Bryn POV

I hate him. Why is he my Godfather? What did I do to deserve this!? Is it because of that time I 'accidentally' killed a cat?

I hate my school uniform. A black blazer. A white shirt, a yellow and blue tie. Black trousers and converse.

Draco snatched my right forearm and apparated me. I bet Lilli is having an eaiser time. 

Anyway, I walked in. A bunch of pre-puberty children. "Urgh." FML. 

I walked to reception, a woman resembling a dugong sat there gorging down a box of kipling. Lovely.

"Urm, I'm a new student. I have to be registered." The woman looked up at me boredly. These muggles are so friendly! "Fill out this." She handed me a pastel blue booklet. 

I filled it out and handed it back to her. "Give me your left arm." 

I trembled. How the fuck does she know I'm a death eater.

I stretched out my arm. She pulled the sleeve up, without a second glance at the dark mark taking up most of my arm. She simply stamped my forearm. It wasn't visible over the dark mark. Stupid muggles.

Anyway. 

I went to German. I sighed as I walked into the classroom. "You must be the new student!" A chubby teacher grinned. She is one of the most cheerful people i've ever met. I don't trust her. "Yeah?" I asked awkwardly.

"What the hell?" A voice rang from the back of the classroom. "What's kind of freak are you?" I smirked. 

Did I mention? I can speak parseltounge. And I'm a domestic animagus. Oh yes. 

I began to whisper stuff in parseltounge. Mostly death threats. And questioning the decency of his mother.

That shut him up.

I daydreamed through the whole of German.

Joy.

We went to Welsh next.

"We have a new pupil." A raven-haired woman smiled from the front of the class. "What's your name dear?" 

I looked up. "Bryn Jones." 

"Do you speak welsh?"

"Yes Miss. Rwy'n casáu yr ysgol hon. Oeddwn yn eu gorfodi i ddod yma gan fy ddwy ar bymtheg mlwydd oed tad bedydd."

I said 'I hate this school. I was forced to come here by my seventeen year old godfather.'

Yep. 

This day was horrible. The only eventful thing that happened throughout this whole day was what happened at lunchtime.

Anyway. I was talking to this girl. When her psychopatheic boyfriend, pinned me to the fucking wall and started to punch my brains out.

Ouch.

Anyway. Then I pulled my wand out. He laughed and everyone watching laughed.

"CRUICO!"

That shut him up.

A muggle high school! Fun for the whole family!

I then turned into a snake (My animagus form.) and bit the crap out of that barstard.

Anyway, they called Draco. I was expelled. Draco shouted his head off at me. And yeah.

That was my day.

*********************************************************************************

Lilli POV

I'm so excited! I can't wait!

I went to my classroom. I like my teacher. Her name is Miss White.

We had crackers for break. 

It was fun!

But then we got a new teacher. Miss Taylor. 

She was mean. A boy sneezed so she dragged him into a cupboard and left him in there.

She hit me.

At lunchtime, I made a blade of grass turn into a bird. Some girls were watching me. "Hi!" I squeaked.

They pushed me over and kicked me.

"FREAK!"

"WERIDO!"

"LEAVE OUR SCHOOL!"

"Mummy...." I muttered. I put my head in my knees and cried. Why were they so mean?

My mummy's gone to heaven. She can't help me. "Mummy!" I sobbed again. I didn't mean MY mummy. I meant Hermione. I've started to call her 'mummy' and I've started to call Draco 'daddy'.  

"MUMMY! DADDY!"

"Aw! She's calling for her freaky parents."

"GET AWAY FROM LILLI RIGHT NOW." Mum was standing behind the group of bully girls.

"What are you going to do?!" 

Dad apparated behind them.

"CLEAR OFF!" He barked. Well that's the bullies taken care of.

He picked me up and apparated. 

I saw Bryn sitting on the sofa. He looks miserable.

I yawned. 

I snuggled my head into Draco's shoulder.

"Daddy." I muttered.