Execution

Draco had stopped fighting. He was done. He was drained. 

Harry, Hermione and Ron all gaped, at Draco being pulled from upstairs.

"Does that count as a child?" Ron smirked at Harry. 

"Why are you here Malfoy?" 

"I should ask you the same thing." 

That comeback received a kick in the stomach. 

"Just kill me Potter. Why not? You've always hated me. I always hated you. I made the plot to kill your precious Dumbledore." He received another kick. From Lupin.

"Harry. Please. You can't!" 

"WHY NOT HERMIONE?" Ron snarled. "If you weren't paying attention. He has a six year old God-daughter. If anyone of you volunteer to be her mother or father. Go ahead. Kill him." 

"What are you waiting for Potter?"

"Where's your God-daughter?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

He received another kick.

"She's in the forbidden forest. But you won't find her. She's with one of my friends."

"Who?!" Harry had started to grow impatient.

Draco smirked. "There he is." A wolf (Tristan) ran in.

He growled at all the members.

"That's easy." Tonks smirked. "Avada Kedavra!" The wolf dropped dead. 

"NOW WHAT?! MY GOD-DAUGHTER IS IN THE BLOODY FORRBIDDEN FOREST! HE WAS HER TRACKER. NOT EVEN I CAN FIND HER NOW!" This however was a lie. Lilli was with Amelia. Tristan's sister.

"JUST BLOODY KILL ME!"

"Does anyone volunteer to be the little girl's mother or father?" Molly Weasley asked calmly.

No one.

"Oh and by the way Potter. What about Bryn? His parents are dead. He's my Godson. Are you really going to completely orphan two children?"

"Harry! Go on! It's Malfoy! Who cares about the bloody kids?" Ron snarled. These words received a slap in the face from Hermione. "You're a barstard Ron."

She left.

"Let him go." Harry muttered.

"Harry we can't let you do this. He's a death eater. What we have to fight against." 

"Everyone bloody knows that he was forced into it by his precious father." Harry muttered. 

"Malfoy. If I don't see you with those children, I swear I will kill you on the spot." 

"Whatever you say Potter." Draco smirked sarcasticlly. Another kick in the spine.

Draco was calmer now. He pressed his fingertips against his dark mark. He apparated in a cloud of black smoke. 

He arrived at the edge of the forbidden forest. He ran in. He had never run that fast in his entire life. "Lobo." He muttered pointing his wand at the sky. 

Amelia walked towards him, from out of some dark trees. "My brother's dead isn't he?" Draco nodded. "They killed him." She handed Lilli to Draco. "Thank you. And I'm sorry." She shook her head. "It's the way of the world."

He then arrived at the Head's common room. Where Hermione was slightly crying. Her eyes were puffy and red. And her cheeks were soaked with tears. 

"Are you alright Granger?" 

She turned around. "Oh yeah. I just can't believe I loved someone as disgusting as Ron." 

Draco nodded dissmissively.

"So. Is that your God-daughter?"

"Yeah, I just found out today."

Her eyes widened. Draco adored her eyes, he'd never tell her though. 

"I thought you said that you couldn't find her." 

Draco smirked. "That was a lie. She was with the sister of that wolf."

Hermione nodded. 

"Could you just keep an eye on her? She's asleep she won't really do anything."

"Yeah sure. I don't mind."

Draco put Lilli down on the opposite sofa. "Well, I have to go and find my Godson before Potter 'Kills me'." She gave a small smile as Draco left.

Hermione watched Lilli. She was so cute. She couldn't believe that Ron or the order would slaughter her without a second thought. 

Lilli's eyes opened slowly. "Where's Draco?" Hermione smiled at Lilli warmly. "He's gone to find your Godbrother. He'll be back soon." 

Lilli nodded. "What's your name?" 

"I'm Hermione." She smiled.