Married

Hermione and Draco had decided that if they told everyone they were marrying, there would be a third wizarding war.

So they kept it to themselves.

They agreed to not have a big wedding. 

Not even a proper one. 

As long as they were married they didn't care. 

They filled in the marriage papers.

They were legally married. 

They were walking home when they heard -

"Hey Hermione!" Ron and Harry were running towards her. 

Ron elbowed Draco harshly out of the way.

She glared at Ron.

"Hermione. I've realized that you're one of the most important things in my life." Ron knelt down. Hermione looked stunned and Draco looked like he was about to strangle Ron. "Will you marry me?"

"No."

Ron stood up abruptly. He looked disappointed and hurt.

Hermione usaully would have been telling him yes and hugging him by now. 

But the war changed her. 

She seemed to realize that Ron couldn't get his way all the time.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm already married."

She held up her hand which had a pure silver ring on it.

"To who?!" Ron snarled. 

"Well, here's a clue. My name isn't Hermione Granger anymore, it's Hermione Malfoy."

Ron and Harry's jaw's dropped.

They looked Draco.

Who was standing next to his wife.

Ron lunged at Draco. 

Anyway cut a long story short, Draco ended up with a black eye and a fractured arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Well that's the end. Hope you enjoyed and it was, alright. You're probably thinking 'Wait! What about that whole prophecy thing!? It can't end here! What about Lilli? What about all my unanswered questions!?' Calm down! It's not going to end here. 

When I had writers block for this story, I decided to get writing the sequel! Just so you lot wouldn't have to wait! It's called 'A reason' 

Here's a teaser!

"Draco. It'll be fine. If they start acting up, we'll just leave. Deal?" Hermione was perfecting her hair in the mirror. Whilst Draco was sat nervously on the edge of their bed, fiddling with a small metal box.

"Please, they just want to catch up." Hermione begged him as she sat next to him. Draco looked at her. "Sorry, I'm over-reacting. It's just, last time we saw Weasley. He said if he ever saw me again, he would kill me. That slightly worries me." 

"If he tries to kill you, I'll get him first." Draco smirked. She'd never do that, she had a kind heart. She wouldn't, not even for him. 

Oooooooooooooooo! If you can't wait to read this, it's posted right now. Seriously, it is. Just go check!

Bye! And thanks!

-SilvaCat

Always (Dramione story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें