─ 09 :: ❝EXECUTE❞

- I'LL KILL YOU AFTER
YOU KILL ME. NOW DIE.

THIRD PERSON POV!location: ????'s base (enemy)

THIRD PERSON POV!
location: ????'s base (enemy)

THIRD PERSON POV!location: ????'s base (enemy)

"this place stinks so bad."

"shhhhh! be quiet!"

"it smells like dead rats."

"shut up, blaze!"

the duo made their way through the canal, make sure that they stayed under the bridge that linked both paths. thorn ducks, making sure that he could see in between his camouflage with the grass reeds. blaze on the other hand, didn't care and stood up, whistling a disoriented tune with both hands behind his head as they walked.

all of a sudden, thorn drops on his knees, using a hand to beckon blaze into doing the same thing as he did. visibly disgusted by the swampy pool of water, blaze shakes his head.

he crouches a little instead, speaking loudly, "wh-"

"whisper!" thorn murmurs underneath his breath, pulling his brother by the collar down and scooting over to the right to give him some space. "and stop whistling! what if there's people down here ready to ambush us?"

"well, i can always kil-" he lowers his voice, baritone.

thorn clamps a hand over blaze's mouth, who squats instead, careful that his shoes wouldn't be drenched in mud. the duo troublemaker dials down, only the sounds of their soft breathing inaudible throughout the dark passageway.

blaze chose to watch over the enemy's base; as instructed. his eyes immediately forms into a small line, squinting and trying to make out as best as he can. he ignores thorn, who was busy matting down his hair so it wouldn't stand out from the giant stalk of plants.

and after a moment of watching, "are you sur-?"

"positive." his brother whispered something into his earpiece, and the arsonist internally slapped himself for forgetting the important headgear. he had forgotten all about it, after spending a long time fascinating himself over the number of fire charges in the weaponry.