─ 10 :: ❝THREAT❞

— YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.
THERE'S NOWHERE SAFE FROM ME.

anxiety. a single word that held such a meaning, impaled in ice's heart as he changes his magazine once more, loading the dock gun. he couldn't see cyclone within all the chaos- with dust flying in the air, people shouting as well as screaming heard in his earpiece. the poor boy is in a rather hard position. he's now all alone without the aid of his team.

"attackers from the main entrance!"

he grits his teeth at the sudden shout of information, and bails on his position from the rooftop. if he was going to do one thing right; it's to protect the place he calls home. he can't let that fail. not for the sake of his family, and the gang he spent growing up with.

with little to no options left, ice fishes out the hook attached to his belt and stood on the very edge. "for blaze," he gulps, ignoring the flashes of fear in his pounding heart.

he throws the climbing equipment onto the cornerstone, anchoring it. "i'm going down," he switches his mic on while he's at it, "cyclone, where are you?" the intercom was buzzing, and someone replied, unheard on the line before it completely diminishes of any sound.

"crap." he tears the piece off his ear and smashes it onto the wall, leaving bits and pieces of the small mechanic to flutter onto the soil, "what a burden."

ice throws himself, letting his arm muscles do the job and shoots down like a bullet, hanging onto the rope and wastes no time, landing perfectly on both of his feet. "what's going on?" he manages to approach one of his own men, who's forehead was smeared in blood. he wasn't sure if it was the person's own blood- if it was, then it meant grave danger.

"we don't know." the personnel answers, coughing onto the back of his hand, "its unusual. something we've never seen before. pretty dang sure its not the Shadows."

The Shadows, ice feverishly recalls at the group who managed to sabotage their entire plan from the inside. from that fight alone, the mafia had lost about a quarter of their entire crew, leaving them to a shortage of equipment as well as illegal weapons. "i see." was all he said in reply, opposing the million thoughts swimming in his head.

"you got a spare one, right?" he finally makes a rational decision, to which he points at the active two-way radio clutched in the other man's hand. the man nods, and hands over the instrument. "listen up," the shouts and whispers in the line dies down at the sound of their commander, "snipers, relocate. main entrance."

there were multiple finger snaps, a code that only the team knew, meaning that they understood the message. "the rest of you, capture them," his tone became icy, much like the name given to him since birth. and it was given for a reason. "i want them alive."