Chapter 5

That night when I got home I got a text from Donghyuck.

Hyuckie😝:
Hey Areum it's Donghyuck, how did you find today?

Areum🙃:
Hey Donghyuck, today was so fun! I really enjoyed myself. How did you find it?

Hyuckie😝:
I had a lot of fun as well! Jisung just asked me to help him with something so I got to go, bye Areum, have a good night's sleep

Areum🙃:
Ok then, goodnight Donghyuck, talk to you soon, have a good night's rest!
Seen

All of this feels so surreal. I can't believe I have the number of someone who I always looked up to.

I decided to watch some dramas on my TV. I was casually almost screaming because of how hot Cha Eunwoo looked in the drama I was watching when my phone pinged.

I checked my phone expecting it to be Kiera but when I looked, it was Mark. I guess Hyuck gave him my number.

Mork🍉:
Hey Areum, Donghyuck gave me your number, I hope you don't mind. I found you quite funny and down to earth and wanted to be friends with you, if that's ok with you

Areum🙃:
Hey Mark, I'd like to be friends with you as well. You're really funny and I like being in your company

Mork🍉:
I hope we can hang out together soon!

Areum🙃:
Me too!

Mork🍉:
I have to go, I'll talk to you soon!

Areum🙃:
See you later Mark!
Seen

I checked the time on my phone after I finished talking to Mark and decided to go to bed. Today's been such a good day, and I really hope that I become good friends with the boys of NCT.

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone and saw a few messages from Kiera, Hyuck and Mark. I quickly answered them and got up to do my daily routine.

After I went for a shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth I put on some black leggings and a white tank top. I made myself breakfast and then went to SM.

When I arrived at SM, I went to go to one of the free dance studios. I was early again, Jesus Christ, my teacher really needs to hurry up. I decided to put on wannabe by itzy and dance to it because it's one of my favorite songs to dance to at the moment. I pressed play on the music and started dancing, ignoring everything else in the world.

Hyuck P.O.V

I had to go find Areum because our manager and her manger wanted to have a meeting with all of us and they chose me to get her.

I had finally found her in one of the dance studios and I saw her dancing to wannabe by itzy but she hasn't seen me yet. I decided to keep watching her dance, even though I probably look really creepy right now but I don't really care, I can't take my eyes off her, she's dancing so gracefully.

Finally the song ended and I decided to clap so I could scare her. It worked. She jumped out of her skin.

Areum P.O.V

When the music stopped I stayed in my position for a few seconds to catch my breath and then got up to put on another song when I hear clapping behind me.

"Holy shit, Donghyuck! You scared the shit out of me!!" I said to him while giggling. "Oops sorry" he replied sarcastically while laughing as well.

"How long have you been watching me?"
"Since the second verse, you did really well but I'm here for an actual reason, not just to watch you dance"
"Oh thanks, so what is so important that you had to interrupt my dance session?"
"Oh yes, our mangers want to have a meeting with us and the rest of the boys and they sent me to come fetch you, so come on, they probably think we got lost"
"Ok then, let's go"

We walked off to wherever the meeting was being held, I was just following Hyuck because I haven't a clue where it is. We were just doing some small talk on the way until we stopped and walked into a massive meeting room.

"Ok guys, thanks for coming to meet with us, we have a special announcement" There were a few mumbles after NCT's manager said that but they stopped quite quickly when my manager started to speak.
"Well, we've decided to make a reality show with all of you guys because of how well the reception on the weekly idol episode was". There were even more excited mumbles after that was said. "What's it going to be about?" Taeyong asked his manager. "Well, Areum will be moving into your dorms and it will document all of you guys' interactions with each other" he said proudly. There was a lot of mumbles again but this time they were excited but also confused. "When will I be moving in?" I asked my manger. "Oh you'll be moving in tomorrow, I hope you don't mind" he responded. "Oh no, it's fine, just a bit of a surprise though" I said back. Everyone was talking again and I was kinda quite and then another question popped into my mind. "Will I be sharing a room with someone or will I have a room to myself?" I asked their manager. "Oh there's no need to worry about that, you'll have your own room" he replied. I was really relieved because even though they are my favorite group, I don't really want to be sharing a room with them. "Wait one more question, which dorm am I staying in?" I asked. "Oh yes I forgot to say, you'll be staying with the dreamies because they are the most similar to your age" their manager replied. "Ok thank you" I responded. "Does anyone have any more questions?" my manager asked. Everyone said no. "Ok then, you are free to go back to practice" We all said thank you and bowed at the two managers.

We left the big room talking about what was happening. Hyuck came straight to my side to ask how I was feeling about it. I was actually quite excited because of how kind they all are to me and it would be nice to share a dorm with people instead of being in an apartment all by myself.

We all parted ways and I did my daily schedule as normal.

I went to bed that night, so excited about the next day and moving into the boys' dorm. The company even gave me a camera to video how everything was going. This is going to be really fun, I can already feel it.