Chapter 15

*Time Skip To When They Are Filming The MV*

Today Areum and Donghyuck would be filming the MV for their duet song called 'Pulse'. Areum was so excited to film it as it would have a lot of their choreography shown during the MV. Areum was still a bit concerned that the fans wouldn't like seeing her dance with Donghyuck especially the crazy saesangs that the boys have that genuinely believe that the boys are their husbands which is ridiculous. 

Areum voiced her concern to Mark, a boy that she had become increasingly close with since she was working on the album with him. Mark just told her that she'll be ok and that if any saesang's come for her then the rest of the boys will protect her. Areum felt a bit relieved at that conversation but was still slightly nervous. 

Areum and Donghyuck finally got to set so they can shoot the MV. When they entered the building they were immediately rushed to hair and makeup. Areum was given her outfit. It was a short, light pink dress that reached above her mid thigh.

 It was a short, light pink dress that reached above her mid thigh

*This is Jeon Soyeon from (G)I-dle*

Areum's makeup artist did very light and natural makeup and then slightly curled Areum's long, brown hair. 

When Areum was finished getting her hair and makeup done and slipped into her dress, she went out onto set and greeted the staff members. She then went on her phone and waited for Donghyuck to come out to the set. After a few minuted, Donghyuck finally came out of the dressing room and saw Areum on her phone and looked her up and down. He blushed when he realized how short the dress is. Donghyuck was wearing a white buttoned up shirt with the first three buttons unbuttoned and he was also wearing white jeans. 

Areum finally looked up from her phone and her breath hitched. Donghyuck looks so good! She thought to herself. Little did she know that Donghyuck was thinking the same about her. They both stared at each other for a few seconds until they were snapped back into reality when the director called them to come over.

After Areum and Donghyuck were done filming the MV, they went to a near by restaurant and sat down to eat. They talked for a while before the waiter came over to them and took their order. After the waiter left, they returned to talking. "You danced really good today" Donghyuck said to Areum. Her cheeks flushed before replying to him. "Aww, thanks Hyuckie! You danced well too." It was then Donghyuck's turn to blush. The two stayed in a comfortable silence for a while until their food arrived. They ate their food with a bit of small talk but they enjoyed the comfortable silence between them. They didn't need to say words to express how happy each was to be in the others company. 

 ☀

Today is the day that the MV for Areum and Donghyuck's duet is finally coming out and Areum is a nervous wreck. Donghyuck notices her discomfort and subtly takes her hand into his own and rub the back of her hand with his tumb. Areum looks up and thanks Donghyuck for calming her, looking relieved. The MV was set to release at 6pm KST and it was currently 5:45pm. There were only 15 minutes until the MV was going to be released and Areum and Donghyuck were at SM to film their reaction to the MV and currently they were getting their hair and makeup done while the staff were setting up the camera and microphone so they could film.The fans didn't know that Areum was going to be doing a comeback with Nct, SM decided to keep it a secret and told the fans that it was a special guest. That made Areum even more anxious.

It was finally time for the MV to be released. Donghyuck and Areum were sat at a table with a laptop in front of them. Donghyuck took a deep breath before refreshing the page and then the saw the MV. The title read: 'Pulse' MV NCT Haechan and Song Areum'. 

The camera men counted down from three before they started rolling. Donghyuck greeted the camera first before Areum introduced herself. Donghyuck did most of the talking and said what they would be doing. 

When he finished, he asked if Areum was ready. She took a deep breath and nodded her head yes. Donghyuck then pressed on the MV and they both waited in anticipation. Areum bit her lip while she watched the MV. Both Areum and Donghyuck let out 'Ooos' and 'Ahhhs' and they both really enjoyed the MV. They both screamed when the was a close up out Areum and Donhyuck when they were looking into each others eyes, foreheads touching. They both blushed slightly and hoped that the camera didn't pick it up. They got excited and started playfully making fun of each other and talking about the MV making proces to make the video funny. They then watched it through a second time, pointing out details about the MV and having a lot of fun.

When they were done they did an outro and said goodbye to the fans and the camera men turned off the cameras. Areum and Donghyuck looked at each other before grinning and pulling each other into a hug. They were so happy with how it turned out. 

As a result of the MV being released, all 21 members and Areum went out to eat and celebrate. Although Areum was really happy, there was still a voice in the back of her head telling her that she'll have to read the comments on the MV later and see what people were saying about her even though he had a feeling that it might be a bad idea.