Chapter 8

Hello! This is just a quick A/N but I decided to write the rest of the story in the third person point of view as it's easier. I hope you are enjoying this story because I love writing it!

Areum woke up before the rest of the boys the next morning and decided to make them breakfast.

When she finished she realized that the boys still weren't awake so she decided to go wake them before their breakfast got cold.

She entered Jisung and Chenle's room first and saw them dead asleep so she went over to Chenle first and started shaking him awake. He stirred awake in a matter of seconds and she told him to go downstairs and have some of the breakfast that she cooked for them. He quickly thanked her and went. She then turned to Jisung but he took a little longer to get up. She told him the same as she told Chenle and he too left to the kitchen.

She then went to Jeno and Jaemin's room and did the same as she did to Jisung and Chenle. They both woke up quite quickly and went downstairs to eat their breakfast.

Lastly, she went to Renjun and Donghyuck's room and started with Renjun. He awoke quickly and she told him to go downstairs and eat. Finally she went to wake Donghyuck and before she started to wake him she realized how peaceful and adorable he looked while sleeping, she didn't want to wake him but she knew that he needed to eat so, she slowly went to him and started to shake him but he wouldn't wake up. So, she started to poke him and telling him to wake up but again he wouldn't wake so she took a step closer to his bed and slipped and landed on him. He immediately woke up and saw Areum laying on him with her face quite close to him. They both looked into each others eyes as if they were in a trance. They both started to lean in when the were interpreted by Chenle's laugh from downstairs.

They both jumped and Areum got off of him apologising and told him that there is breakfast downstairs for him before turning and walking down to the kitchen. Donghyuck just stared at the doorway where she had left for a second and decided to get up to get some breakfast.

Areum walked into the kitchen with a really red face and Jaemin was the first to spot her.

"Areum, are you alright, you're really red"
"Ya I'm fine, don't worry"
"Are you sure you're ok? If you're not then we can call your manager and ask if you can take it easy today"
"No, it's fine, I'm feeling fine, thanks for worrying"
"Ok, if you feel worse just tell us ok"
"Ok I will"

Areum sat down with a plate of the pancakes that she cooked when Donghyuck walked downstairs. When she looked up and saw him, she immediately looked back down at her food and kept her head down. Jeno was the only one to notice her behaviour but he kept quiet and just smirked to himself, making a mental note to tell Jaemin later.

When Donghyuck came down he also glanced to Areum but when he noticed Areum looking down with a really red face, he smirked to himself and grabbed a plate of food.

While they were eating breakfast, Areum was quiet for the majority of the breakfast and hyuck kept glancing to her.

They all finished their breakfast and went to get ready for practice. When Jeno and Jaemin went back to their room, Jeno immediately turned to Jaemin and said,

"I have some tea to spill"
"Oof, what is it"
"Do you know how Areum was really red when she came downstairs, well I don't think she was feeling unwell because when Hyuck came down, she looked up at him and immediately turned really red again and kept her head down for the rest of breakfast"
"Omg, do you think something happened between them while we were downstairs?"
"I hope so! They'd be so cute together!!"

They all were finished getting ready so they went to rehearsal. Jeno and Jaemin made sure that Areum and Hyuck were next to each other during the drive and they noticed that they both got red when they realized they had to sit next to each other.

After what felt like forever for Areum and Hyuck, they finally reached SM. They all got out and entered together and met with the other Nct and WayV boys. They were told to go to the meeting room they were in before to meet with their managers again.

All 22 of them went to the meeting room and saw their managers there. They all entered and bowed to their managers and sat down. They chatted for a minute before the the managers started speaking.

"So, Areum how are you finding living with the boys?"
"I'm really enjoying it actually, they all treat me really well and I already feel close to them"
"Great, boys, how are you finding living with Areum?"
Jeno spoke up. "It's great, I can speak for all of us when I say that Areum already feels like part of the family and we love her being around us" all the other boys nodded along to what he said.
"It's great to know that all of you are getting on well together, but we called you in for a reason. We want to soon release an album with all 22 of you guys."

When that was said everyone smiled. Everything was going very fast but nobody cared because they were all happy being able to spend time with everyone.

"The album will be announced in about two months so we have time to write songs, record them, learn the choreography to them and produce a music video for each group but Areum is going to be in each music video and we will try to make it so everyone has a part in making these songs and having lines in these songs"

Everyone smiled again and then the managers told them they could leave. They all left, bustling with excitement about the new album.

They knew that this album would turn out amazing.