Chapter 11

Areum awoke to her phone ringing. It was Kiera! Areum immediately jumped out of bed and answered her. "Hey Kiera!" Areum said enthusiastically. "Hey Areum, we haven't called in a while so I wanted to see if you were ok" Kiera replied. "Oh, I'm great! Sorry for not calling you recently, I've been really busy because we have been preparing for a massive comeback" Areum said apologetically. "We? Are you making a song with someone?" Kiera asked. Areum realized that she had never told Kiera about her moving in with the dreamies and having a comeback with nct. "Oh shit, I forgot to tell you but because of how good my episode of Weekly Idol with nct did, our managers decided that we would get a reality show and that I would be moving in with the dreamies and now all of nct, including WayV, and I are having a massive comeback together so I've been preparing for that" Areum rapidly said. "What!! So you're telling me that you are staying with our favourite idols and you are making music with them!" Kiera squealed. "That is what I said" Areum replied. 

"So, which boy are you with?" Kiera said. Areum could feel her smirk through the phone. "Kiera!! None of them you creep!" Areum responded. "Whatever you say" Kiera said sarcastically. 

"AREUM NOONA!!" Jisung yelled from downstairs. "Awww, they call you Noona" Kiera cooed. "Shut it, look, I have to go now but promise me that you won't tell anyone about our comeback please, we haven't announced it yet" Areum said. "Don't worry, you can trust me, I won't tell anyone"Kiera replied. "Ok, great, bye Kiera, I love you, please visit soon!" Areum said. "I'll try to visit as soon as possible, we get summer break in a month and a half so I'll try to convince my mom to let me fly over and see you" Kiera replied. "Bye love" Areum said. "Bye!" Kiera responded. 

Areum hung up the phone and got up to go downstairs and see what Jisung wanted. As she came out of her room, she felt something collide into her. She fell and whatever hit her fell on top of her. She braced herself and tried to protect her head from hitting the ground when she felt a hand at the back of her head right before she hit the floor. 

She looked up and saw Donghyuck hovering over her. "Um, hi there" Areum said to Hyuck who was staring down at her. The both of them were blushing messes. "Oh, sorry, are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you need a plaster-" Hyuck began but was interrupted by Areum plaving a finger on his lips. "Calm down Hyuckie! I'm fine, you don't need to worry.Now can you get off of me, Jisung called me from downstairs and I need to make sure that everyone is ok" Areum said to Hyuck who started blushing from the nickname Hyuckie and blushed even more when he realized that he was still on top of Areum. "Oh ya, sorry" Donghyuck apologized. "There's no need for an apology, now come on, we have to make sure everyone is ok" Areum said and the both walked downstairs.

When they got downstairs, Areum immediately asked what was wrong and why Jisung had yelled for her. "Oh, we were wondering if you could make some breakfast for us" Jisung replied embarrassed. "Oh, great, I thought one of you was injured or something, sure I'll make you guys breakfast but first I'm just gonna get ready then I'll make everyone some breakfast, is that ok?" Areum replied relieved. "Ya, that's great, thank you noona!" Jisung said to her before hugging her. Areum hugged him back and then left to do her morning routine.

Areum quickly had a shower and washed her face before picking out an outfit. She picked some black Adidas leggings and a white t-shirt as she knew that they would be making choreography to her duet with Donghyuck. She then dried her hair and put on some light makeup. When she finished, she went down to the boys and made them some food. 

After breakfast, they made sure that they were all ready and left for SM. Once they got there, they were greeted with the choreographer who Areum and Donghyuck met the night before. He told them that he had the choreo done and for them to come down to his room when they were ready to start. Areum and Donghyuck agreed and told him that they'd be down in a few minutes and left with the rest of the dreamies to get some bottles of water before heading down to the dancing studio where they met with the choreographer and got started.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well!! I just realized that this book has over 450 reads which might not be a lot to you but I never expected this book to get even 50 views so thank you to everyone who's been enjoying this book! Sorry for a shorter update but I've been kinda busy with school work and stuff. Again, thank you all for being patient and for reading this book. I'll try to update this book as soon as I can!