Chapter 14

When they arrived at SM, they walked in and saw all the rest of the nct and wayv boys standing there, waiting for them. When Taeyong saw the dreamies and Areum walk in he got up from his seat and rushed over to Areum and Donghyuck. "A little bird told me that you have the choreography for your duet done so we all decided that we wanted to see the dance, so lets go to the dance studio" Taeyong said to Areum and Donghyuck. The two mentioned froze when they heard that they would have to preform their dance to the others. Areum and Donghyuck both glanced at each other before quickly catching up with the others.

All 22 of them finally got to the dance studio and they all sat down against the mirror, except Areum and Donghyuck, who were preparing to dance in front of everyone. YangYang got up and went over to the speakers and waited for the two dancing to nod at him so he could play the music. Areum and Donghyuck finally got into position and they nodded to YangYang who pressed play on the music.

This is the dance in case you forgot it :)

When they started it was as it they had forgotten about everyone else in the room. That was until the boys screamed Areum and Donghyuck touched foreheads and she flicked out her heels and then Donghyuck dipped her. Areum and Donghyuck just smiled and kept dancing.

When Donghyuck lifted Areum and she put her legs around his waist while he spun her around the boys started to cheer again. They were all very impressed with how the dance was going so far.

All the boys gasped when Donghyuck lifted Areum across the room while she kicked her legs. They all wolf whistled near the end when Areum and Donghyuck stared into each others eyes and had their foreheads together.

When the two finished their dance, they got a standing ovation from all 20 of the boys in front of them. Taeyong came over to the blushing duo first to praise them. "You guys were amazing! I can't believe how much my babies are growing up." Taeyong said to them, whiping a fake tear. Areum and Donghyuck thanked Taeyong and the rest of the boys surrounded the duo and told them how good they were.

When everyone was finished praising Areum and Donghyuck, Taeyong called the duo and Mark to the recording studio so they could record the duet and finalize it.

The four spent a few hours recording the song and decided to take a break. Areum and Donghyuck went to the vending machine to get a bottle of water. They were walking in silence for while until Areum decided to talk.

"Hyuckie, you're such an amazing singer! Your voice is amazing!" Areum said to the younger. "Oh, thank you Ari, you're really good too! I could listen to you sing all day" Donghyuck replied, blushing from the compliment from Areum. Now it was Areum's turn to blush. The two of them kept talking until they reached the vending machine and got their waters.

The two if them decided to go meet the dreamies as they would be taking a break now. On the way to the dreamies dance studio, they stopped at the cafe in SM's building and got the dreamies some coffee. They then went in their way to the dreamies dance studio.

When they got there they saw all five dreamies laying on the floor. Areum and Donghyuck knocked on the door before walking in and handing each boy some coffee. The boys all rushed over and thanked the two. They all sat around and talked until break was over and they had to go back to their tasks.

Areum and Donghyuck finished recording their song and finally went home at around 11pm. They came in and saw the rest if the dreamies sat on the couch, watching a movie. Areum in between Renjun and Chenle while Donghyuck sat next to Jeno and the all relaxed and watched a movie.

When the movie was finished they all went to get ready for bed and went to sleep.

Hello everyone! Sorry for being away for a while again and also sorry for the filler chapter. I think I'm gonna time skip to when they are filming the MV for the duet and then their reactions to seeing the MV. After that I'll decide if I should just skip to Areum and Donghyuck reacting to fan reactions to the MV and then maybe time skip to them performing it but I don't want this book to go too quick. I'll figure it out at some stage, I just thought that I'd let you all know what my plans are. Anyways, thank you all so much for the support! This book has over 700 reads now and I'm so grateful! Love you all!! ♥♥