Chapter 21

Today, Areum got shaken awake by her boyfriend, Lee Donghyuck. Areum opened her eyes and smiled straight away at the sight of Donghyuck. "Hey baby, wake up, we have to go to SM. They want to talk to us about our relationship being public" Donghyuck told her. "Oh god, ok, I'll get ready, get out" Areum responded giggling after she spoke. 

Donghyuck left and Areum put on a pink jumpsuit and black ankle boots. She quickly applied some neutral makeup and let her hair down naturally. She grabbed her handbag and her phone and left her room to go find Donghyuck and leave the dorm. 

Areum found Donghyuck waiting for her on the couch, playing on his phone. "You ready Hyuckie?" Areum asked and Donghyuck looked up from his phone and smiled. "Yeah, let's go" Donghyuck grabbed Areum's hand and the two of them left the dorm, leaving a note on the kitchen counter to let the other dreamies who are still asleep know where they were if they woke up. 

Areum and Donghyuck finally arrived at SM and walked in the building and went to the CEO's office to speak with the CEO of the company. 

The two finally arrived at the office and knocked and entered the office. "Hello pd-nim" Areum and Donghyuck said while bowing. "Hello Areum, hello Donghyuck, please take a seat" He replied coldly. His tone made Areum and Donghyuck nervous. The two took a seat and waited for their elder to speak. "Ok, so I called you here to say..... Congrats on your relationship!" The elder exclaimed. Areum and Donghyuck let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding in. "Thank you sir" Areum breathed out, letting all of her anxiety go. "Were you guys scared that I wouldn't approve? I'm not like the other companies. I don't care if you're dating people, as long as you're not distracted in your work than I'm completely fine with it" Donghyuck and Areum looked at each other in relief. "It's a good thing as well, your music video as gained so much popularity since you guys became a couple"  Areum and Donghyuck smiled widely at this. "Really?" Donghyuck asked in surprise. "Yes! The music video has almost doubled in views and it's got so much positive traction to you guys and your relationship" Areum and Donghyuck both glanced at each other, smiling widely. They were both ecstatic at the news of the support the fans were giving. "Ok, so, I have to go over a few things. If you do end up breaking up, which I hope doesn't happen, you have to agree to not go around slandering the others name and career. Also don't jeopardize each others career, which I doubt you guys will, you seem to really like each other and that is more important to me than some stupid dating ban that some companies have" Areum and Donghyuck nodded, agreeing to the terms that their CEO was telling them.  

 ☀

After a while of talking, Areum and Donghyuck got up to leave, bowing before they left. When they left the office and hugged each other straight away. They were so happy that the company was accepting of their relationship. They were both so afraid that the company would make them break up. 

The two separated from the hug and walked out to the car to go home. They were both chatting happily on the way home and ended up stopping at a cafe to get something for a snack as they didn't eat breakfast.

They sat at the table and a waiter came over. He turned to Areum and asked for her order, completely ignoring Donghyuck. Areum got a bit uncomfortable but let it slide and ordered her food. The waiter then turned to Donghyuck and begrudgingly took his order and lazily wrote it down. He turned to Areum before he left and winked at her before walking away. "Ok, he made me so uncomfortable" Areum said turning to Donghyuck. Donghyuck grabbed Areum's hand. "Don't worry, I'll have a little talk with him before we leave" Areum smiled softly at Donghyuck and they started to talk like normal.

After a while, the waiter came back with their order. He softly placed Areum's plate down before turning to Donghyuck and almost throwing his plate down. He then turned to Areum and placed a piece of paper in front of her. "Call me sometime, I'll give you a good time" He said to Areum, that really set Donghyuck off. "Hey, listen here. She is not a fucking toy, learn to get some manners. Also, she's my girlfriend so back off before I make you" Donghyuck glared at the waiter. The waiter finally got a proper look at Donghyuck and realized who he was. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry sir, I didn't realize who you were, I'll leave you two alone, please enjoy your meal, it's on the house" The waiter looked at the two nervously before walking away. "Thank you for doing that Hyuckie, that really meant a lot to me" Areum intertwined her fingers with Donghyuck's. "It's no bother Ari. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that" Areum and Donghyuck finished their meal and left the restaurant.

They decided to stop at the convenience store near by to get some snacks for the other dreamies, When they left the shop with their bag of sweets for later and went to go home. 

 After a while they finally returned to their dorm. When they entered the dorm, they saw an angry Jaemin sitting on the couch waiting for them. "Where have you two been!? I've been worried sick! I tried calling but it seems like your phone's were on silent. You two said you be back at noon at the latest! It's 5pm! I was scared that someone had taken you guys so something" Jaemin went off on a long rant while Areum and Donghyuck stood in the front entrance waiting for him to stop. "Are you finished?" Donghyuck asked, trying to hold in his laughter. Jaemin nodded, pouting when he realized that Donghyuck was going to laugh. "Well, first off, sorry for not telling you we'd be late home" Donghyuck said while giggling. "We went on a small date after we left SM because they approve of our relationship!" Donghyuck said smiling. When Jaemin heard the news, he completely forgot why he was made at the couple and ran to hug them, yelling about how happy he was. The rest of the dreamies came down after hearing the commotion. "What happened?" Renjun asked. "Well, The company approved of their relationship!" Jaemin shouted out, making all of the boys smile and immediately rush over to hug them. All except one, who's face dropped when he heard the news. It took a couple seconds for him to comprehend what was happening and the he put on a fake smile, rushed over and hugged the couple with the others. He couldn't let them know that he had a crush on Areum...

Hello everyone! Sorry for the wait for this update! Also sorry for leaving it on a bit of a cliffhanger. Who do you guys it is? I'll update again soon!