Chapter 10

When everyone finished their breakfast, they all went to go get ready to go to practice.

When they were all ready, they went to SM. This time Jaemin and Jeno didn't even need to try to get Areum and Hyuck to sit next to each other. The two of them didn't even hesitate to sit next to each other and started chatting straight away.

Hyuck and Areum were talking about anything and everything all the way to SM. They were talking so much that they didn't realize the others staring at them. "They'd be so cute together" Renjun whispered to Jaemin. "Ya they would" Jaemin replied.

They all finally reached SM Entertainment. They went into the building and Areum parted ways with them to meet up with Mark and Taeyong to continue with some of the group songs.

Donghyuck was walking with the other boys when he felt a hand pull in his shoulder. He turned and saw Jaemin and Jeno. They asked to talk to him for a second. "You have a crush on Areum, don't you" Jaemin asked. Hyuck blushed. "W-what do you mean? Of course I don't have a crush on Areum. We only met recently" Hyuck stuttered out. "Are you sure? Cause you are as red as a tomato and you seem to get on very well with her" Jeno smirked at him. "Well, I don't actually know. As in, I don't really know how having a crush feels like. I joined SM quite young so I've never had a proper crush. Whenever she's around, my heart beats 10x faster and I go all red. Now that I think about, I think I have a crush on Areum" Hyuck told the two boys. Jaemin and Jeno were both very shocked at his confession to them. "You should tell her Hyuckie" Jaemin told him. "Ok, I think I will, can you guys help me though, we have the day off tomorrow so do you think you guys could help me set something up. I really want it to be special" Hyuck pleaded. "Of course we will!" Jeno replied. "Thank you guys so much!!"

Meanwhile, Areum was with Mark and Taeyong. They were trying to think of the themes to another song. "Ok what about a love song?" Mark asked. "That could be fun to do. I've never composed a proper love song before." Areum replied. "Ok cool, we'll do that!" Mark said. "Wait, I have an idea! What if we make it a duet between Areum and one of the members. That would be cool, only if you're ok with it of course" Taeyong suggested. "I mean, if whichever boy is picked is ok with it then I don't mind" Areum replied. "Ok great, let's get started, shall we?" Mark asked. "We shall" Areum replied while giggling.

After about 3 hours of the boys practicing and Mark, Taeyong and Areum composing, they all had a break. Areum immediately went over to the dreamies and Mark followed. They both sat on either side of Hyuck and they all started chatting.

"Oh guys, we're writing a duet between Areum and one of the members, it's a love song" Mark told the group. "Oh, whose the lucky guy? " Jisung asked. "We don't know yet, I guess we'll see who wants to do the duet with me" Areum replied. "I'll do it" Hyuck said and then realized what he said and started blushing. "Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to" Areum asked. "Ya, it'll be fun" Hyuck responded. "Ok great, your voices will sound amazing together" Mark said.

After the break, Mark asked Hyuck to join himself, Areum and Taeyong writing the song. Hyuck agreed so off they went into the studio. All four of them sat down and started discussing some lyrics to the song when Hyuck got an idea. "Guys, I'll be back in a minute, I must use the restroom" Hyuck suddenly said. "Ok, see you soon" Areum replied and off Donghyuck went.

Donghyuck went to the dreamies rehearsal studio instead of the bathroom and called out Jeno and Jaemin. "Ok guys, instead of confessing to Areum tomorrow I have a plan instead." Hyuck told the two of them. "Oh, what is it?" Jeno asked. "Well, because the two of us have a duet together, we'll obviously be performing it together so my plan is after we perform it, I'm gonna confess her on stage after the song in front of the fans." Hyuck said confidently. "Make sure that you want your relationship to be public because you know that we have some obsessive fans, they mightn't be happy with it." Jaemin said warily. "I'm sure, they aren't fans if they don't respect our happiness, right?" Hyuck said. "You are spot on my friend" Jeno said, his eye smile showing. "Ok great, thanks for the advice guys, if it weren't for you two, I probably wouldn't have realized my crush on Areum for a while" Hyuck said to the boys. "You're welcome Hyuckie, but we have to go back to practice, the instructor is probably gonna be mad at us" Jaemin said. "Oh ya, shit sorry guys" Hyuck said laughing. "It's ok, bye Hyuckie" Jeno said. "Bye guys" Hyuck replied smiling.

Hyuck made is way back to the recording studio. When he finally got back Mark was the first to ask where he was. "Oh I met Jaemin on the way back, sorry for keeping you guys waiting" Hyuck responded with the excuse he made up on the way back. "It's ok, as long as you're here now, it doesn't matter" Taeyong said as Donghyuck took his seat.

They kept writing the song until they finished it and went home. On the way out, one of the choreographers came up to them and said that they had heard about the duet and said that if they had finished the song that he could choreograph the song tomorrow. Hyuck and Areum agreed and sent him the song. They then went into the car and it drove the two of them back to the dreamies dorm where they were all eating for Hyuck and Areum. They chatted all the way home and then went to bed as they were wrecked tired.

Hello again! I am so sorry about the lack of chapters and I know that I said this at the end of the last chapter but I am really sorry!! I'll really try to keep updating this story, I've just been busy lately. Thanks for your patience and for supporting this book, I really appreciate it!! Love you guys ♥