Don't Fuck Up - Vobi

I sincerely apologise for not updating I have been working on a seperate book on a group account.

So, I might just post a bunch of stories that I wrote in English class (last year) that aren't long enough to be there own book or just don't have motivation to write more. This story was on paper, but I have seemed to have lost it, so I'm going off a thin structure. The original story was around 100 words so ima try to extend it.

This can be seen as a Romantic or Platonic. If you don't ship it, it's a banging friendship.

Vik scrambled out of the house, the yelling startling his poor heart. Once he got on the road he was speeding along, not caring much for road rules as he raced away. He was sweating profusely, even though cold air was being blasted in his face. He couldn't care less about the random EDM song playing, the words barely recognisable. He was stuck with the screams in his head. Constantly repeating the same phrase, like it was on loop. But he knew what he had to do.

Don't fuck up.

Don't fuck up. He knew not to fuck up but he couldn't help it. He was always a bit clumsy and a bit of a pushover. His small stature not intimidating a soul.

He stopped for a moment. Then everything merged into a blur. He couldn't remember much. Few words spoken and collection.

He was yet again speeding down the highway, although he wasn't exceeding the speed limit, he sure felt like he was. The traffic lights blurred together as he stressed. What if he fucked up? What if he was wrong? What if he had mistaken something for another. What if's lingered in his head. It was like a dark cloud had suddenly drifted over his head. Or he had something weighing him down. He quickly shook it off, indicating onto a seperate street. His phone began going wild, vibrating and dinging every three second. He ignored it. Much like the radio blasting some silly love song.

The once cold air had turned warm. This Spring evening feeling endless. His vacant hand was reaching for the door handle, only for it to swing open. He walked in to cheers from his three housemates. He thought he had succeeded. He thought he was done for the night. But he thought wrong. His first step into the kitchen was cursed. For a second, he was greeting the flat boys. But the next second, he was greeting the cold pale tiled floor. He groaned as he had landed on a box of some sort. He glanced down before tears started to well in his eyes. Like a faucet they flowed. Five boys were yelling at him in anger. One was quick to his feet comforting the sobbing boy. While one was muttering hate about himself, the other was muttering praise and saying that everything was fine.

Vik opened his glassy eyes to find warm brown ones staring back with a smile. It was Tobi. The taller wiped the others tears before yelling at the other boys for distressing the poor boy over an accident.

The boys took one look at Vik's face before apologising but one comment slipped through.

"I can't believe Vik destroyed the Nandos."