Stealing Umbrellas - Wroetostar

3k reads?
Christ, you guys must be bored. (Thanks :) Love you guys)
Anygay-
If you watched one of the recent Sidemen Reacts especially '29 things only in Japan.' You'll know what this is about.
If you haven't- you should. But here is a quick summary
It was a lockable umbrella holder.
Harry said he'd steal an umbrella and Vik said "Thats the difference between you and me."
Idk it gave me motivation.
Btw Blue is a nickname for Harry-
Enjoy :)

His pale fingers traced the ravenette's jaw. A soft smile present on his lips as the pair brushed lips. The cinnamon skinned boy's hands trailed up to the blue eyed boy's sandy mess of hair. His nimble fingers softly tangling in the locks, as they embraced.

A soft squeak erupted Vik's lips as he was pick up from the soft navy duvet that was messily draped over the others bed. Harry giggled softly at the sound before transporting the boy and dropping him softly on to the Living room sofa.

"Star- We should get you back to yours-"

"But Haz- You aren't walking home at this time, its nearly evening." Vik contends, worried for the bright boy's recklessness.

"We'll be okay darling." Harry beams, smiling down at the boy. "You have a stream later tonight, am I wrong?"

Vik shakes his head softly.

"You don't have to come Blue- I can just call an Uber." The other shook his head.

"Its alright Vikky. A walk would be nice- for the both of us. We can get some food on the way and I doubt there will be many people out."

The shorter of the two though for a moment before nodding. He briskly slipped into his shoes before lugging his backpack over his shoulder.

Harry chuckled softly at the other's eager nature although he was protesting mere minutes earlier. He brushed back the boy's hair before kissing his forehand softly before interlocking his fingers around the other's.

"Let's go!"

Once they reached the ground floor they spotted a problem-
It was pouring down rain and didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

Vik unraveled his hand from the other's grasp and took his phone out.

"Haz- I'll just get an Uber. I can order some food la-"

"You really think a little rain is gonna stop me?" Vik rolled his eyes at this remark.

"A little? Its pou-"

"Hush Star." He placed a finger on the others lips before laughing at the other's unimpressed expression.

He took out a stick from behind him. It was an umbrella. It was a black with dark grey droplets scattered over the canopy. It also had an oak handle with a clear finish. It was an umbrella but Vik didn't believe for a second that it was his. The Harry he knew didn't own an umbrella, and he was right.

"Did you steal that?" Vik questions.

"N-"

"No, I saw you. Put it back Blue."

"I'm not stealing it- I'm just borrowing it. I'll give it back Star."

"No, no you wo-"

"Yee of little faith. I will though, I promise."

"Fine."

They began walking out the doors. After a few moments of silence, Vik stopped on the spot. He glanced up at the other, eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Since when did you know Bible references?"

And No, Harry did not return the umbrella despite Vik's protests and to this day, it lays in a nearby McDonalds after the pair decided to dance through the heavy showers. It may have seemed like romantic, but that 'romantic decision' caused the pair to be huddled up to each other, shivering under the thickened duvet. They weren't complaining though, they never needed a reason but at least they have excuse to cuddle.

It's different. But I kinda like it.
New ship, what are we thinking?