Walking solo - Ksimon/Minizerk

TW: Self-doubt and downtalking.
Ex Ksimon
Platonic Minizerk

You don't know I'm writing this but this is for you. You may never read this but if you do. You know who you are. I'm sorry. Stay strong.

Walking along that lonely road was tough. The nights were cold. And dark. The streetlights illuminating his flaws. He couldn't tell anyone but it was killing him inside. He could barely muster a text.

Simon was lost without the other half of his pair. Olajide was gone, long gone. Out of reach.

Maybe it was all a lie, maybe he dated him for pitty. Maybe he felt bad. There were so many reasons for why he wouldn't date a boy like Simon. He was fat, pale, ugly and scarred.

All he could do was stumble along the path, tears in his eyes. He couldn't hold it steady without him by his side. He couldn't be at home. The cause of his pain was sitting on the couch watching tv, talking to other guys.

Kicking stones along the gravel. His bare feet being torn along the treacherous path. All he could hear were the texts he had sent hour's earlier. Despite being in the same house he decided to text the taller.

"Hey, I don't think I can do this anymore. I'm not in the right headspace to have a boyfriend at the moment. Sorry."

"Oh, ok."

"Yeah sorry, I need to have a clear mind through this."

"I could have helped." Simon muttered to himself. "If I wasn't so fucking useless."

He angrily kicks at a stone.

"I can't be on my own without you. I've been out of my mind. Dreaming you were back home." He sobs.

The blue eyed boy fishes his phone out of his pocket calling the first contact he sees.

"Hello?"

"Hey..." he mutters.

"Sì? Are you okay?"

"He broke up with me." Simon cries, feeling like he got stabbed in the heart.

"I'll be there in a moment, stay on the phone. Where are you?"

"Somewhere in Bethnal Green."

"Ok."

"It's no surprise." He rants. "I doubt he loved me anyway."

"Don't say that about yourself. You're amazing. He's missing out."

"God I'm a burden. Unwanted and useless."

"You are far from any of that." The other whispers.

"You are wanted and needed. You are not useless. You are stunning. You're good looking too."

"No need to lie to me Joshy." The phone line grew dead, causing the blond boy to choke out a sob. He was never wante-

"It may please you to know that I'm not." Josh smiles, pulling up on the curb. "Now come here."

Simon was quick to jump into Josh's arms.

"Why did you come? I don't need your pity."

"I came here to support you. No one should do this alone."

"But my problems don't matter. I should be used to this anyway, I don't fit in. Ive been rejected and kicked out so many times."

"Heartbreak is very different my friend. One of the worst pains known to man. And both you and your problems are valid." Josh was awestruck at how the boy could have so much self doubt for a beautiful body. But ran his fingers through the others blond faux hawk, messing it up, massaging the boys head gently.

"But-"

"Shh." Josh calms. Picking the other boy up gently, placing him into the passengers seat before glancing at the other's saddened eyes. Josh managed a soft smile.

"It's gonna hurt for a bit of time. But you'll be alright."

Love you.