Feeling Faint

A request from @2_many_fand0ms
No ships for these bois.
Situated at the newer Sidemen house.

Josh was working overtime. You would think being a YouTuber would be easy. Just record for an hour, edit for an hour and upload. Funnily enough that's not how it works. You work all day and night then sleep whenever you are free. At least that's how Josh saw it. Minus the sleep. Holding up three channels is hard. Not even counting the group channels. Even with that he still has to stream taking up valuable time to record or edit. But it gave him content for his clips channel.

He sat up for hours among hours and days among days. He had to grind. To keep the views happy. To keep his friends happy. To keep everyone happy. But it never works properly. Each hate comment is an accurate shot at his insecurities. It's funny how people ask where Illuminate is, he feels like he's living it. Except he's the one getting shot.

He was sat at his desk editing a Sidemen vide, after finishing a Packed Out. He was slightly distracted by the noises downstairs before turning his volume up trying to ignore the sounds as his head ached. He glared tiredly at his nanoleafs, as they disoriented him but he couldn't be assed to turn them off. He turned back to his monitor before being rudely interrupted by a door swinging open.

"Yo Josh, you coming down? We are just about to film a Football video with the rest of the boys." Simon asks.

"Uh- yeah sure." The blond nods before shutting the door.

Josh honestly didn't want to go outside of his room but he had to. It would look bad if he didn't show up. He closed down his editing software and then his PC. He then stood up abruptly almost stumbling over as he felt light-headed, his vision growing dark before returning to normal. He brushed it off as his balance before throwing on some merch and tying the laces of his boots before jogging down the stairs, ignoring everything in his body telling him to stop.

His cleats clicked along the marble floors as he walked out to the backyard. He glanced up from his boots to see the boys trying to hit the crossbar. He walked over, quick enough to see Ethan punt a ball over the fence. He facepalmed but let out a soft laughed as the other boys had a go at him. Simon took a glanced at Josh before ushering him over infront of the camera.

"Yo guys and welcome to a new football challenge. Today we are going to-"
Josh started zoning out finding it difficult to focus on, well anything at this point. He just watched the other boys and copied them. He picked up that is was a penalty challenge, mainly from the fact that Simon was now wearing ruby red glittery high heels. So, if you missed you had to pick a forfeit out of a hat and follow it for your next turn.

Josh took his first shot. Following after Simon and missing, but by much worse than the other. The ball hitting the hedge 3 meters away. Josh felt like he was wearing clown shoes from that shot.

"Beginners shot. I just didn't want Simon to feel lonely down here." He fake chuckles.

The other boy begin to take their shots. Tobi banging his in the net. Vik hitting the post. Now it was JJ's shot.

Josh was just waiting for JJ to take his shot, only to for his vision to blur. He felt dizzy. His hearing began to impart. The dirt below him began to sway as his legs wobbled and in an instant.

...

He bolted upright, breathing heavily just to be hushed and pushed back onto a mattress. He blinked for a moment just to find himself laying in his bed. Vik was sitting by the bed in a chair.

"Are you alright? Feeling dizzy? Uh- water?" Vik asks worriedly, placing a damp towels on his head. The coldness causing Josh to flinch back.

"Urm- Vik? What happened?" Vik sighed.

"You fainted Josh." He lifted his head from his hands, "You were dehydrated, sleep deprived and malnourished. All the boys were worried, Simon panic. He thought he's killed you because he brang you out."

Josh felt guilty and he knew it was showing on his face.

"It's okay Josh. Just tell us next time. The Sidemen channel isn't your responsibility. Don't overwork yourself."

"And you're one to talk?"
"Do not try to shrink me Gypsy." Vik scowls in a fucked up accent. Grinning as the other boy laughs.

"Anyway, I'll bring the other boys in. They're worried sick. I just can't promise that they won't crowd around you." He says with a soft smile before briskly exiting.

Not even 20 seconds later Tobi shoots through the door. Before Josh could speak, the other embraces him tightly.

"Tobi." Josh groans.
"Oh, sorry." Tobi says, loosening his grip.

The door shoots further open as the other 4 shoot in with Vik behind them. He wasn't wrong when he said they'd crowd him. The lifted him up gently before pulling him into a group hug.

"We got you Brother." Simon whispers.

It's almost 3am idk what's happening. I'm not sure how good it is. But :)