Epilogue.

Alyona smiled at me with her mischievous little grin

Alyona smiled at me with her mischievous little grin. Her blue eyes were sparkling and her dark hair was pulled into braids, out of her face. For a four year old, she was always touching it! If I didn't put it up, by the end of the day it would be so dirty.

"My light, I know you're hungry and I need you to eat something aside from chicken."

"No." She said plainly, making me groan.

"Alyona, if you want to go to dance practice this afternoon, then you will eat. Only strong girls who listen to their momma's get to go to dance."

The four year old groaned at me before placing her head in her palm and eating the food I had set in front of her. She had always been a picky eater since the day we started putting her on solid foods. I even had to breast feed longer than we had originally assumed because she didn't want to eat the solids.

While she worked on her plate, I went back to the counter and finished putting my husbands lunch together. It was a deli meat sandwich with all the fixings and a few chips. When I was done, I took the plate and walked past my four year old.

"Looks like you're done. That wasn't so hard."

She grinned at me before climbing out of her seat, hugging my leg, and then running ahead of me to where we would find her father. He was sitting in the living room with the tv on low and a sleeping Maksim resting against his chest. I sat next to him as Alyona went to her coloring table and set the plate on the coffee table before lifting my three month old off Kazimir's chest. He then grabbed the plate and started to eat.

"How did you get her to eat?" He asked, looking at his daughter who was coloring at her little table innocently.

"Threatened her with dance class."

He smirked at that before leaning over and kissing my temple. He watched Maksim intently as the little baby began to wake and fuss.

"I think he is hungry."

"He is." I confirmed, adjusting myself so I could breast feed our son. Once I was in a comfortable position, I was leaned into Kazimir's side as his lunch was now set aside. "He looks just like you." I say, smiling up at him and he shrugs with a proud look on his face.

Originally, Kazimir had wanted a few more babies after Alyona but it took us a little longer to get pregnant the second time after some much heated family drama. And now that he was 54, we decided two would be our cap. We had our little boy and our little girl and to us, that was perfect.

In the last four years since Alyona was born, we had been faced with a whole new set of challenges. I thought that after our first year together we had seen the worst but that wasn't the case. We were betrayed and stabbed in the back by people we should have been able to trust. But we still came out on top.

"I love you, moy tsvetok." He whispered before leaning in to steal a kiss from my lips a

"And I love you, husband."

A/N
The end!!
I hope you loved it!!!
Please let me know what you thought 🖤