Chapter Five

When I woke up Damiar was still fast asleep. I got up and walked into the wardrobe I decided to wear this

 I got up and walked into the wardrobe I decided to wear this

Aviva and Golden were bickering on the sofa downstairs. Aviva was wearing this

They stopped bickering as they heard my footsteps

They stopped bickering as they heard my footsteps. "Morning" I said, and walked into the kitchen. I swear to god I've seen that outfit somewhere before.
"Oh I took some clothes from your closet while you were sleeping I hope you don't mind," Aviva said, smiling at me. Yeah, super not creepy that you came in my bedroom while I was sleeping and took some clothes. "Oh don't worry it's fine" I said.
"Sorry for barging in last night Cora" Golden said. He was wearing the Same outfit as yesterday. Damiar came downstairs in his pyjamas, so he was shirtless. Golden started to slowly clap seeing all the hickeys. "Go put a shirt on" I said I was so embarrassed. Damiar walked back upstairs. He came downstairs in a black fitted shirt and black jeans.
"I'll organise a car to pick you guys up " Damiar said and walked them down to the outside . I just stayed in the kitchen. Damiar came back upstairs and sighed.
"Last Night was fun" He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and he came up and started hugging me from behind. I shoved him off me "Screw off"I said
"You were into it last night" he said pointing at one of his hickeys. I rolled my eyes again. "I wasn't, the champagne was"
"We should really be drinking more champagne then" Damiar laughed and went into the bathroom. I walked back upstairs. Champagne huh? If that's what you want then. I walked into our en suite and grabbed like eight painkillers. I skipped back down to the bar and poured two glasses of champagne out. I let the painkillers dissolve in Damiars glass before calling him downstairs. He smiled at me "I guess we're gonna have some fun then" he said with a smirk.
"Yeah lots of fun" I said sipping my champagne. It only took Damiar a few gulps before he was out cold. I carefully grabbed his wallet and ran down to the garage as fast as possible, not knowing how long I'd have till he woke up. I scrounged around until I found a pair of keys with the BMW logo on it. I searched the garage for a BMW and slid in.