Chapter Ten

I frantically searched around my pocket for that damned button, where was it! I found it and clicked it. I started kicking and screaming, scratching at Caleb. He pulled away looking pissed and nodded to some of his men. They tied me up with a rough rope that dug into my wrists. "Get the fuck off me!" I screamed as Caleb took a syringe injecting something into my neck. What the hell, I went limp "The fuck is this shit?" I said, well at least I could still talk. "You're being difficult," Caleb said.
"The hell do you want!" I shouted
"To make Damiar listen" He said, and gestured for the driver to start the car.  I hate everyone.

DAMIAR POV"I thought I told you the shipment was meant to be in at 5:30pm it's fucking 11:04pm!" I yelled into my phone, throwing my glass of whiskey at the wall

DAMIAR POV
"I thought I told you the shipment was meant to be in at 5:30pm it's fucking 11:04pm!" I yelled into my phone, throwing my glass of whiskey at the wall. I hung up the call.
"Boss are you okay?" Giorgio came in frantic.
"Get somebody to clean this up" I said, waving to the pile of shattered glass. Giorgio hurried away. I walked up to the window and sighed, staring out into the city skyline
If it wasn't for my baby I would've lost my shit so long ago. I went onto my phone at looked at some pictures of her. Mostly when she wasn't looking, that time at the cafe when I proposed, when we were out at dinner with golden and Aviva. When we were swimming in the pool, when she was sleeping. She was so beautiful. Right on time my phone started buzzing. Holy shit the alarm, she clicked the button. Immediately called Harvey "pick up pick up" I whispered to myself. No answer. Holy fucking shit
if anything happens to her I swear to god.

I stormed out of my office and into the main bustle. Everyone stopped as I entered the room "Get a team out to the house right now" I shouted. Everybody started moving again, I went into the elevator up to the helicopter pad on the rooftop. I stepped into the back, The pilot was already in the cockpit and got it started. I pulled out the handgun from my waist and loaded it. We ascended into the air with speed and started flying across the city into the rural forest of my estate. We landed in my front driveway. I exited the vehicle and saw my house up in flames. Holy shit. I was looked around absolutely in shock. Thick smoke wafted through the air, I saw Harvey on the floor lying in a pool of his own blood. I leant down and checked his pulse. I was weak, but it was there. "Caleb took Cora" He groaned. Fucking Caleb! At that moment  about 13 black range rovers pulled up. my team had arrived in full gear, I nodded for one of them to put Harvey in the chopper and fly him out to the nearest hospital. I went into one of the passenger seats of the nearest car. I went onto my phone. I'm so glad there's a tracker in that button, they were stopped at some warehouse looking place off the highway. Sounds like Caleb. We sped off into the highway. I was going to get her back no matter what it takes.

A/N: Hi guys! I'm not really feeling motivated to write this anymore. So unless you really want me to keep writing this will be the last chapter. I'm sorry leaving you on a cliffhanger, but thanks for reading!