Chapter 4

Jimmy's pov
Me and Jake were already awake, we were wanting to go to the beach but were waiting for Chris and Chandler to wake up. I walk out of my room and go to theirs and knock on the door, Chandler answers and he is shirtless and his hair is everywhere. Is Chris awake? "oh yeah he's up" Chandler says, he lets me in and shots the door behind him. "Hey jimmy" Chris says, hey y'all get ready were gonna get something to eat then go to the beach. "Okay" Chris says, "o*yawns* kay" Chandler says. I walk out and go back to my room, I know for a fact that Chandler did not sleep in that chair. "How?" Jake asks, because Chandler is tall so he wouldn't have slept very comfortable making him really tired. "Okay so" Jake says, he wasn't that tired at all he didnt say anything about his neck or back hurting at all. "Well yeah well find out once we get to the beach" Jake says, okay then let's go. We walk out of our room and Chris and Chandler come out of theirs, there both wearing some swimming shorts and a tank top. I hope they have sunscreen because were all gonna burn in the sun after today, Chandler is paler than Chris so he will definitely burn. Once we got to the beach after breakfast we set up our little area the we decided to get into the water, chris and Chandler already had their shirt off. We swam in the water for a bit and Chandler went a laid out on the long beach chair, he was laying directly in the sun. He eventually layed on his stomach then fell asleep, about 6 hours later we decided to go get to the hotel take showers and go get something for dinner. Once we got to the hotel we walked in and went to our rooms, I took a shower than Jake took one.

Chris's pov
We got into our room, i took a shower first then Chandler took one. I got a text from jimmy to come to his room, he let me in and he gave me two bags one from Gucci the other from Louie Vuitton. "Okay the Gucci is your the louie if Chandlers, "yall are going to wear that for when we all go out to dinner" Jimmy says. I walk out and go back to my room, I walk in and Chandler is out of the shower and he is wearing some shorts and a tee. I thought he was gonna sunburn but he is completely and perfectly tan and he is even hotter tan, here we have to wear these outfits to dinner with the other two so I'll change in here and you can change in the bathroom. "Okay" Chandler says and grabs the bag, he walks into the bathroom and I hear the door lock. Once I was done getting changed it was a nice black and white tux and with the Gucci belt, Chandler walked out of the bathroom and he looked so fine. He was wearing a black and white tux as well but the belt was Louis Vuitton, his hair was done nicely and he had his sunglasses on. We both walked out and went to Jimmy's room, they walk out and we all walk to the elevator. We get into the uber and go to this really nice looking restaurant, "okay so they only allowed two people per table so me and Jake have our reservations and Chris yalls reservation is under your name" Jimmy says. Okay, we all get out and walk in. Jake and Jimmy sign in then go to their table, we sign in and get seated at out table. The only thing is our table looks different from Jimmy and Jake's table plus he loved cause there is 5 people at one table, our table is set up nicely and has 2 candles in the middle of it and it just looked like a table that would be in a romantic scene in a movie or something. "Okay Chris something is going on here" Chandler says, yeah I know Jimmy lied about the two people at a table thing and our table looks like a table from a romantic movie scene. "So we have enough proof to prove that he wants us to get together?" Chandler asks, yes we do so once we get back to the hotel either we confront him about it or turn the table and make him think were already together. "Let's turn the table and play his little game for a bit then we would confront him" Chandler says, we both order white wine and get our food. They bring out our drinks then out food, we weren't really hungry so we ate a little bit of it but not much. "So Chris what's the plan to make him think we are together?" Chandler asks, um well we can just do what normal couples would do. "Okay like what?" Chandler asks, holds hands, post a cute picture on Instagram, call each other babe or baby. "Simple enough" Chandler says, yeah nothing too serious. "Yeah" Chandler says, once we were done they brought the check to us and I paid for it. We walk out and Jimmy met us outside, once the uber got here we got in and went back to the hotel room. Once we got out of the uber Chandler grabbed my hand and we intertwined our fingers, Jimmy and Jake got excited and was also looking shocked. We walked in and went to the elevator, we went up and went into our room. "I think he is taking the bait" Chandler says, yeah for now. Chandler takes his jacket off and lays it over the chair, he lightly pushes me against the wall and looks down at me. I'm not gonna lie, if Chandler wants to pin me up against the wall he can do it anytime cause I like this for some reason. "You know Chris I kinda dont mind this fake relationship thing" Chandler says, he leans down and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck, neither of us knew that Jimmy had the other key card to our room until he walked in. Chandler looked at him the me, you know Chandler I don't mind it either. "Wait are yall a thing?" Jimmy asks, I look up and Chandler and smile. Not yet were freinds with benefits, "okay imma just leave" Jimmy says smiling widely and walks out. "Oh yeah he bought it" Chandler said, yeah he did. Once we eventually got changed into some more comfortable clothes we laid down in bed and I couldn't get comfortable cause I am burnt to a crisp, "what's wrong chris?" Chandler asks, I cant get comfortable it hurts everytime I move or lay still. Chandler gets up and goes over to his suitcase, he comes back with some lotion. "Here Chris this should help" Chandler says, he hands me the lotion and I rub it into my arms, legs, face, my chest and stomach. Chandler lightly rubs it onto my back, thank you Chandler. "Your welcome Chris now let's get some sleep before Jimmy comes back asking questions about eailer" Chandler says and chuckles, alright good idea. He lays on his side to where his back was facing me, I kiss his cheek then we both fall asleep.