Chapter 10

Chandler's pov~
I wake up and was hoping to wake up next to Chris, but I ended up back into the icu room. I miss him a lot but I guess I'm stuck here for the next what um 2 or 3 weeks, I would call him but I think he has my phone. I turn on the TV and the news was on, then they played a video from when the truck hit us, I quickly turn the tv back off. A doctor walks in, "goodmornig Chandler do you need anything like food or water?" the doctor asks, no but thank you though. "Okay well tje doctors are talking about realsesing you tomorrow cause your recovering really fast" the doctor says and walks out, thank god I hope the release me earley cause this bed is uncomfortable and I really just wanna be with Chris. The doctor comes in with some normal clothes, "alright Chandler your dad brought these for you. Were going to relase you today cause you are stable enough to leave, he sets my clothes on the bed and gave me some paperwork. I sign thek as fast as i can then change in the bathroom, he takes the paperwork and leads me out the building to my dad. "Hey boy do I need to let the others know that your realesed?" Todd asks, no I wanna just show up at my house. "Okay" Todd says, we get into his car and he takes me home. "Bye son" Todd says, bye dad. I hug him then walk up to my house, he backs out and leaves. I quietly open the door and walks in taking my shoes off by the door, I hear jimmy talkicng to Chris. I decide to listen before I walk in, I crouch down beside the cournter thing that leads up to the living room. "No jimmy you don't understand I don't know if he is okay, I can't really sleep knowing he is in the hospital in unstable conditions" Chris says, oh god I was hoping he wouldn't think like that while I was gone. "Chris I'm pretty sire he is fine, he is a pretty stong guy healthy guy so he has a 99% chance of pulling through" Jimmy says with a reassuring smile, I quickly and quietly go into the kitchen and quietly sit on the counter. This counter no one really uses so they wont pay attention to it, they walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. Their backs are towards me, I quietly get off the counter and sneak up beside the boys. How they haven't noticed me yet is surprising, I reach in the fridge and grab a Sunkist. I go sit at the kitchen table and open it, they both freeze amd dont move. "Chandler's back" Chris says and turns around, I stand up and hold my arms out. He runs up and hugs me, "woah woah you wernt supposed to get out until another 2 or 3 weeks" Chris says confused. Well do I need to go back, "no please don't" Chris says. I got realsed earley, I wrap one arm around him and use the other to grab my soda can and take a drink. Well it is nice to be back home, "im glad you back home" Chris says. He looks up at me and kisses me, it last for abkut 5 to 10 seconds. I am gonna have to go get a new phone though, "yeah your phone got smashed" chris says. I just smile and walk off going up the stairs, I really don't wanna be near chris while I'm on this medicine. Side affects~ drowsiness, mood swings, aggression, amger and violence. This scares me I dont want to hurt Chris or any of my freinds, imma just have to lock myself away until i am done with these stupid pills. Chris walks in and smiles at me, hey um chris I just want to tell you that the medcone i have to take has some diffrent side affects. He grabs the bottle and reads the side affects, "well we will have to work around it but you don't really have to take the medcine" Chris says. Well then I won't, I change into some shorts and dont even bother to put a shirt on. I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen we have plenty of food but I really just want breadsticks from olove garden, "well I can post mate it over" Chris says. Okay, he orders chicken alfredo for me, him and Jimmy. Once it gets here I eat one breadstick and go back up stairs, I get into bed and fall asleep cause for some reason I was really tired.

Chris's pov~
Yeah is it just me ir is Chandler not really himself? "No I've noticed it as well" Jimmy says, imma go check on him. I go up stairs and into our room, he is cuddled up in the blanket asleep. I walk over to him and I run my fingers through his hair, he gets out of the blanket and pulls me in front of him. He wraps his arm around me, I am completly pushed up against his chest and my head is under his head. Jimmy quietly walks in, "I'm gonna head on home" Jimmy says. Okay when are we filming the next video? "I don't know homestly y'all come by the warehouse tomarrow the guys wanma see y'all anyways" Jimmy saus and walks out, okay. I get up and take a shower, I get out dry off and put some boxers and sweatpants on. I splip my shirt on and walk out, I get back in bed and cuddle up beside Chandler. He wraps his arm around me amd smiles, "goodnight baby" Chandler says quietly. Goodnight babe, I kiss him softly and we both fall asleep in eachothers arms.