Chapter 1: Him

Error's Point of view:
  I had finished destroying an AU. I'm half way making a sans puppet from the AU. I fought Ink, like usual. He still doesn't listens to me when I'm trying to tell him about the balance of the multieverse. I suppose I can say he is stubborn or just being incredibly stupid. I got bored of making the puppet or I can say doll because it looks like one, but it's a puppet. I left the puppet and opened up a portal to Outertale. I needed a moment of relaxation.

Fresh's Point of View:
  Just skating around through AU's and came across a white void. It was very weird considering that I never been on this AU before. I only saw blue strings above with dolls and human souls. They were all determination souls. I found weird but stopped thinking about it. There was a half made doll on the floor of a sans. I knew somebody must live here. But I decided to go ahead and find them, they must be perfect to possess. I skated through a portal and found myself in a AU that had a beautiful view. The stars were pretty but I didn't care, I'm going to find the sans in this AU and possess them, since I have nothing else to do. I walk up to a small hill or cliff side and found a skeleton sitting there and watching the stars. They were black and were glitching out a bit and had error all over them. "Heya dude!"

Error's Point of View:
    I turned around real fast to see a skeleton with colorful clothes and shades that had the word YOLO on them. "WhO aRe yoU?" "The names Fresh radical BRAH! What is your name glitches braski!" Who the hell..? "ThE nAmeS ERROR" I wanted to take his soul. He didn't seem to have meaning but and yet.. How did he get to this AU?! I never seen him.. It must've been Ink, but I don't really think so..
"Rad braski! Are ya gonna chill around and stay whippity silent?!" (Idk I'm doing my best ;-;) "wHat dO yoU waNt?" "Braski, was that really a radical question?" "FoR mE iT is, yOu eItHer AnsWer oR gEt loSt!" "That ain't chill brah!"how about we go around and chill around braski?" He came up to me and grabbed my arm and tried taking me somewhere. "LET GO OF ME!" My voice was more glitches and I was glitching even more. "Ya okay brah?!" Fresh said, I ripped my arm away from him and started to prepare my strings. "The HELL dO yOu tHinK yOu aRE?!" "BRAh! We can outta chill and take some radical chill pills!" I had enough of this.. THING! I summoned a blaster and shot at him.

Fresh's point of View:
The dude just fired at me, I was gonna summon a couple blaster to shoot at him, but that made my soul feel down.. wait... am I feeling?! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL! What the hell did he do to me?! Or.. NO! "Braski we can chill out!" He didn't listen and just kept attacking! I dodged and somehow caught him we fell in a weird way but only got hurt a little, "LET GO OF ME!!" The guy was glitching out like crazy! And then, I guess he crashed because some notification thing popped up saying REBOOT I only waited for a sec but I didn't liked it at all. I wanted him to come back, I don't know why I am feeling like this or why he makes me feel like this.. but when he came back, I was feeling.. happy? I guess I was happy. "Let GO!" He pushed away from me and opened up a portal and left. "NO! Wait!" Too late.. I didn't like this feeling at all, I wanted him to come back! He made me feel.. great and happy, but I want him! He.. he makes me feel happy! To feel.. Emotions.

End of chapter one.
———————————————————————————
GOSH! That was a terrible way to act like fresh! I will promise to do better! These things take time, but I will do my best.