Chapter 6: The fight for one

No one's Point of View:
Error was in shock at what he just heard from the mouth of Ink. Fresh was also in shock but wouldn't allow somebody else to take his Error. Fresh was the first to attack and Error could only watch but he needed to stop this. Ink and Fresh pulled out blasters, fired. Bones, shoot. Through out the fight it caused damage around the area and that lead Error to have some bruises. 'Why does things like this happened to me..' Error brushed off his pain and prepared his strings. While, Ink and Fresh were duking it out, Ink went for a punch to Fresh's head and fresh dodge it. Fresh pulled out more blasters and fired. Ink swiftly dodged them while the two were to busy with one another. They didn't felt the strings going around them.

Error's Point of View: I
I've had enough of them! Didn't they noticed I was in their fight also?! God, why couldn't I be alone! I tugged the strings and made Fresh and Ink separated. They both looked confused and they realized the strings. "YoU tWo cuT iT OuT!" "Bea! I-" "Don't you 'Bea' me! You two will tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" They were surprised about my yell, but and yet. They both refused to talk. But, Ink look a bit hesitant to not speak. I don't want silent bullshit! I want answers! "Well? Are you two gonna speak up? Or you two can stay up there being like idiots?!" Still, no answer. I was gonna force Ink to talk, but some idea struck on me. I made my strings close their eyes and opened up a portal and left. I know they will come after me, but I won't speak to them after I get my answers, besides. I know they will fight, but I know they will also try to find me. Eh, I need some AU's to destroy.

Fresh's Point of View:
     I felted the strings let go of me. I removed the strings from my sockets and saw that Error wasn't there. 'Where did he go?!' Before I could skate off and find Error, I felted a punch go to my head and I fell onto the ground. I looked up to see that unradical dude. Ink. "Okah! Dat ain't chill brah!" "Seriously?! You were going to posses Error like you did to chess Sans!" I look at him in shock, not believing the words that came out of his mouth. I didn't liked it at all. It made me so.. Angry. How could he just assume something just like that?! I went straight for his head and he dodged. We kept fighting at each other. Firing blasters, shooting bones. Stuff like that. I then gotten an idea on how to get away. He fired blasters at me, then I got several of my blasters and fired it all at him. Making it difficult to see. I then skated away to go and try to find Error. "COWARD! Come back here!!" I skated into several AU's. And not one, Error was in. Where could he be?!

Ink's Point of View:
That.. BASTARD! Got away! I can't let him.. no.. I can't ALLOW him take over Error! I won't let it happen.. I MUST not let it happen! I need to go and find Error, he could be in so much danger! 'Don't worry Error, I'm coming..' I used my brush to open up a portal and went through. I must find Error.

Error's Point of View:
Well, I just finished destroying 2 AU's and that will make it 3 in total of what happened to Mafiatale. I wonder, how are they doing..? Tsk, probably duking it out. I'm just really curious.. what did Fresh do to make Ink to warn me from him? Well, they didn't want to give me answers. They will try to find me and maybe Ink will tell me what happened at ChessTale. Well, I guess I could destroy another AU. Before I could open up a portal, I heard my name being yelled at me.. and I recognized it.. "ERROR! ERROR!" "Oh, wElL loOk wHO it IS? InK" "I'll- I'll tell you what I saw at ChessTale." "WeLl yOu bEttEr! i'M tiReD oF thIs shoot!" "Ok.. I'll tell you." Ink was getting himself ready to explain, but.. I couldn't help to think the idea of us being watched.

End of Chapter 6
—————————————————————————
Finally! I'm sorry if I'm taking so long to update the story! And here is a few battle scenes! I'm sorry if they're not the best. And THANK YOU for reading! I never thought that people will actually read my terrible book. But, you guys are just amazing! Thank you.