Chapter 9: Together (End)

No one's point of view:
(I like doing third point of views better for some reason lol) Error and Fresh were both alone in the Anti-Void, Fresh was filled with glee and cuddled with Error. 'Error bea rocks! He wills be only minez!' Error was just trying to hide his blush from Fresh, only making Fresh more charming and making the situation more romantic.. for him.

"Fresh! Just because I picked you, does not mean you're going to be lovey dovey with me!" "Aww! Glitch bea! I'mz just thanking ya!" Fresh was very close to Error, and Error tried multiple times to get him away from him but then gave up. Since Fresh was just being tough and Error couldn't even move a single bone of him. "Wanna knowz somethings bea" "What? and make it quick!" Fresh lifted Error's head to look at him and Error blushed brightly by the sudden move, slightly glitching in the process. "I luvs you!!" "Is that it?.." "Nope!" Fresh then kissed Error. Error just slightly flinched at another sudden move, but accepted the kiss like he did at their first date. Error softly kissed back and for a while, the kiss ended. Fresh didn't want it to end since it was Error who pulled away but Fresh was happy enough to see Error blush and that he kissed him back. "Will bez together forever, right bea?" "..." "I'll kiss ya again~" "Alright! Alright! We- will be together forever..-" Error blushed and cringed of the words that left his mouth, but he didn't lie.. he really wanted to be with Fresh, he felted happy and not alone anymore. 'We will be together, my Fresh..' Fresh blushed as Error put his head onto Fresh's shoulder, Fresh filled with glee he controlled his happiness, and just put his head onto Error's head. For the first time, Error had somebody to be with. Fresh had a partner who will be helping him with emotions. They both got a win win, and the biggest win for both of them.. They love each other dearly. (Expect for Ink since he is currently eating ice cream and crying to himself while singing despacito.)

End of the Story
————————————————————————
YAY! I finished writing a book! Thank you too everyone who read the book of mine that had some cheesy parts and had terrible ways in the first few chapters! I feel glad to finish something, that also means I'll be starting something new! Thank you guys again! 'Till another book, bye!!