Chapter 4: The Date

Blue's Point of View:
      I'm really excited to plan Error's and Fresh's date! They are really cute together! I used the strings to be connected to some flowers, or are flowers I found and by my incredible magic! (Blue attack) I made them float in the air! I wonder which one will propose to the other, probably Fresh! I made the area clean as possible! I put some flowers here and there and BOOM! The spot looked amazing! It looked more amazing of the beautiful view of the stars! Man! No wonder Error loves this place!

Fresh's Point of View:
         Blue told us that the dating spot was ready. We came over and I gotta say, Blue is really good at setting up dates! "Wow Blue, you really did a great job." "THANKS! I always know that the MAGNIFICENT sans will never fail at decorating and planning!" "Ya rlly like 'em decs, brah blue!" "Thanks Fresh! Now, I should be heading back to my home since I finished my AMAZING job here!" "Ok, go home. Thanks again, Blue" Error opened up a portal to Blue's home. Blue jumped in like he was going for a swim. Then, the portal closed behind him. "Ya wanna sit down bea?" "..Sure" We both sat down and saw that Error was looking at the stars. "Ya like 'em stars bea?" "Yea, I come here often. So, um.. Do you have any where to go to and relax?" "I do bea! It a radical place where 'sme flowers graw and look beauts as ya bea!" From the look of Error, I knew he was trying to hide a blush from me. He's so cute!

Error's Point of View:
       Were not 10 minutes in and this guy just got some flirts with me already! I hid a blush from him and just for a small moment, I gazed at the stars. "Waddya find rlly special of da stars bea?" "They're really beautiful, more beautiful then any star I've seen at any other AU." I looked at him and saw that he was also gazing at the stars. For a moment, we gazed at the stars. Admiring its beauty. "Whaddaya do then looking at 'em beauts stars bea?"  "I nit, puppets, or dolls. I nit and put it with my collection of dolls." "Rlly?! Could'Ya make me a doll bea?!" "Fine, just wait a second." I pulled out my needles, or try to. I completely forgot about my needles! "Um, Fresh. I have you picked up some metal sticks around here?" "OH! Them were yrs? Here'ya go bae!" He gave me my needles and I started nitting. He watched me making his doll, and it was pretty annoying. "Could you stop staring at me?" "But ya rlly cutes bae!" I blushed a little and went back to nitting. He leaned a bit closed and I leaned away from him. What is he doing?! "What are you doing?" "Watchng' ya nit mah doll bae! In close!" "Ok, not really necessary." I went back to nitting, again. It was really awkward and weird for me that he was staring at me making his doll. I really wanted him to stop staring at me and stare at something else! "Ya knows ya cute?" I looked at him and he scooted a bit close to me. "You said that a moment ago." "But's ya are bae!" I could tell he was blushing in a color of purple. I blushed too, only a little. "I luvs ya bae!" I blushed but kept nitting. "Do ya luvs me too, bae?!" Ugh, If I stay silent. He may leave me alone, but could end up hurting his 'emotions' a bit. Not that I care, but Blue will obviously care and might do something else to get me to say the words or worse. So, I had no choice and blushed at my next words. "..I.. Love you too.." I could see Fresh's face turn very purple so fast. And, saw he was really overjoyed. Guess he couldn't control the emotions. "You ha-" I couldn't finish my sentence because then, he pulled me to him and kissed me once again. I wanted to pull away but he hugged me tight. I.. kinda liked it. I hate myself so much. But closed my eyes to enjoy the moment that I was pulled in... I don't regret it.

End of Chapter 4
—————————————————————————
WOW! I'm getting a little better at this! I will be making another book that is not bases on Undertale or anything like that. Just a book I want to make. I hoped you like this chapter! (Even tho it was very cheesy) BYE!