moving on!

Hello everyone!

(Ok so I'm gonna give you the easy out. Everything I have to say is at the bottom I'll meet you down there and you can skip this)

First and foremost, I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this work. It was a crazy ride writing it and an even crazier one seeing the great feedback I got on it.

On that note, I would like to share with you some new information regarding this work and others!

This work was originally published on Archive of our Own. Why? Because that is the new platform I will be using to write fanfiction.

I started out on wattpad 4 YEARS AGO! That's crazy! I began with writing Yuri on Ice fanfiction, and then about 3 years ago, I took a break from fanfiction writing.

During that time, I discovered AO3, and began to use it as a platform about two years ago. Posting this work in August was an attempt to stay connected to all my readers and show how my writing style has grown and changed in these past four years.

From where I write this now, I feel like I am an entirely different author than 4 years ago -- and even so a new author than I was in August when I wrote this work.

ALL THIS TO SAY: It's time for me to explore something new, and move on from wattpad.

I did my time here, met amazing people, and wrote and read amazing things.

However, I think as a writer I have grown. I now write for zines and minibangs and lit mags and the like. As a writer with an audience like the one I have here, I want to show you how I have improved as an author and how I have explored new things. I want to invite you to read my newer works on Archive and journey with me as I take on new challenges as a writer.

My Archive account is @otacoxpanda -- you can find me being active there and putting out new anime related works much like this one! You can find me by going to archiveofourown.org and searching my username in the search bar!

All this being said, I will be leaving wattpad permanently. This was a great place to start my writing adventures, but now it is time to face a new challenge. I hope you all join me.

Thank you for all the support and love you have given me. It brightens my day to see your comments and connect with you!

Much love,

Ota