Finale

That's the end of my first summer in Gravity Falls. There's a lot there I learned about myself. I'm glad for the time I spent there, and the people I had met. Of course, Mabel and I went back every summer after, and there were always more adventures to have.

Bill and I are happily together now. We finished traveling the world and decided to settle down here in Gravity Falls, where it all started. Jill and Mabel are still out, exploring the world on their own. Mabel's a professional fashion designer now, and she's still full of passion like she was when she was younger. I'm a chemistry teacher at the local high school- still a nerd as always, but at least I'm not getting picked on for it anymore. In fact, I've won a few medals for some scientific discoveries I've made.

It turns out, April was right. Bill and I had some bumps in the road of our journey- especially after he moved to California with Mabel and I, and he had to meet all of my past bullies. But, everything turned out all right in the end. We married when I was fifteen in Paris and took a wonderful and beautiful honeymoon in Japan, just like she had told us would happen.

In other good news, Bill and I started a family! After a few years of living alone in Gravity Falls, we decided to adopt two wonderful children- Cole, a six-year-old boy, and Madison, a six-month-old baby girl. They're both angels, and we're very happy to have become parents.

You may be asking- well, what happened when you got back home to California? That, my dear readers, I'll tell you in my next journal. As for now, it's time to sign off. The pages are running out of this journal, which means it's time for the next adventure. Bill and I await to see you all again.

Mason "Dipper" Cipher