C H A P T E R: 2

Jungkook follows you, careful enough to not get caught and create any further ruckus.

Everything felt so surreal. How can this even be a possibility? How can someone go back in time?
Jungkook felt as though a) he was dreaming or b) he's gone crazy and is hallucinating because mere possibility of traveling back in time can't happen!

He keeps pacing with you until you stop walking abruptly as you notice somebody behind your back and this causes jungkook to freeze at the moment.

Your eyes meet his. He looked so vulnerable.
You've always admired Jeon Jungkook.
He's notoriously known for his personality and his band. He's one of the heart throbs of your college.. in fact his entire band comprises of these hot jocks which every girl dreams of getting their hands on..

It was kind of silly the way he was acting up today.
You assumed it must've been because of last night's party which your classmate and Jungkook's best friend, Hoseok threw. It was one wild party and going by how these guys smoke dobbies it's no big deal if jungkook's still high.

"You okay?" You ask, trying to be more empathetic this time. It was crazy how you've always wanted to talk to him but never have you ever thought it'll be this way... He wasn't even sober (or so you thought)

"Hmm.. oh yeah.. yeah" Jungkook replies, still dazed.

"So.. looks like you enjoyed a lot last night huh?" You continue, trying to break the ice between the two of you.

"Ye-yeah.. y/n would you mind telling me what year is this?" He inquires, clearly getting disinterested to keep up with the conversation.

Strange. The boy was acting so strange, you shrug and assume it to be one of the aftermaths of substance.

"It's uh 2020.. Monday-"

"Hold the fvck up" he blurts, his body getting chills at the thought of it.
How on earth can this be?

"2020..?" He mumbles, "that's when I was 2..23" he stutters

"What?" You blurts, getting pissed at him now

"Y/n.. pinch me! Fvcking pinch me right now and tell me I'm not dreaming!" He yelps, getting more and more frustrated every passing second.

You frown and shake your head, raising your satchel again you begin walking towards the college however you're stopped as he grabs your wrist causing you to get alert and the next thing he knows is the extreme pain in between his legs.
Jungkook falls on the ground, his body starts giving in slowly. All he sees is blackouts and gradually he looses consciousness.

~~~~~~~~

"Ow"

"You're up!"

Jungkook hears a female noise causing him to slowly open his eyes amidst his headache. He looks around and finds himself to a very familiar place..... His college infirmary.

"Ms. Kim?" He mumbles as he sees the college nurse walking towards him, her hands in her white coat as she approaches him,

"How do you feel, boy?" She chirps, checking his temperature.

"I- I.. g-good" he plasters a smile, not wanting to create any drama.
"I feel really good Ms Kim.. thank you.
Can I leave I uh I have a class to attend.."

"Umm.. are you sure bec-"

Jungkook quickly throws himself off the bed and rushes outside the room without caring enough to listen to her.
He looks to his right and finds a wave of nostalgia hitting him. It felt so eery, so uncanny.

He was living this life.... again!

Jungkook sprints in the corridor and could really feel it.
With his mouth gaped open, he witnesses how all eyes were on him, just like how it used to be. He was Jeon Jungkook, the charmer and your guy next door.

He manages to slip inside the toilet and locks it instantly.

"Fvck-" he puts his palm over his raging heart, trying to calm it down, "fvck"

Jungkook turns the tap on and splashes some water over his face. He looks at his reflection and is stunned at what he sees.
He carefully notices himself.. the same glow, the same haircut and those god-damn clothes he used to wear.

"How" he inhales sharply as he turns the tap off.

It must've been just 5 minutes into his thoughts when suddenly it clicks him. The whole thing made more sense to him now.. maybe it was strange but a possibility..
"That shooting star.." he mumbles, his tongue sticks against his cheek and a smirk protrudes through his lips before he bursts out into fits of laughter.

"This is sick!" He laughs, "I'm fvcking 23 again!" He says, getting astounded, "fvck.. I'm 23 again!"

A sudden wave of bliss and euphoria hits him as he actually subsides the thought.
"I- I'm free! I- we aren't fvcking married I-" he laughs in joy.

"It's a fvcking sign. It has to be..." He clicks his tongue, "I'm given a chance to relive my life again.." he bites his lips, "i-it surely has to be a sign of something.. perhaps- perhaps I've been given an opportunity to fix the crap I did back then"

He attempts at giving rational views on the current situation.
Jungkook pulls a smirk as he leans against the marble basin, he bores his orbs in his own reflection,

"Don't you fvcking ruin it this time Jeon.. don't you dare ruin it again this time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🌹😘😘🐾