CHAPTER SEVEN | ♕

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐌]

"  𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄
𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄. "

✯✯✯

✯✯✯

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 has always been Ezra's thing. Ever since he could remember he had been an early bird, and it was true what they said. Early bird takes the worm.

"I ain't get no sleep 'cause of ya'll! Now you'll never get no sleep 'cause of me!" He began banging a pot with a wooden spoon around Sebastian's room, reenacting the popular Vine from a few years ago.

His friend was staying with him while his parents lived in Spain. They sent him here to attend DuPont with him.

"Shut. The fuck. Up." Meili pulled a pillow over her head. She stayed in Sebastian's room with him because the other guest rooms were being remodeled.

"Wake up. We have school in an hour." He leaned down and whispered in her ear. That woke her up.

"An hour!" Meili jump up off the bed, and ran out of the room.

"Okay then." He began banging the pot again, "Wake up, Sebastian!"

Meili quickly found an old uniform of Ezra's sisters and threw it on. The plaid navy skirt was a little short, and the white button up was a little tight of because her chest was a little bit bigger, but she didn't pay much attention to it as she tucked it into her waistband and tied the red tie loosely around her neck. Then she threw the navy blazer around her shoulders.

She saw Sebastian stop by the door in the vanity mirror as she did her makeup. He was also in a school uniform.

"You're going to DuPont?" She raised her eyebrows. He didn't answer the question, instead entered the room and approached her.

"I want to do it." Sebastian took the tube of red lipstick from her hand, and she took to opportunity to sit on top the vanity.

He pushed a knee between her legs opening them so he could stand in front of her.

"Why do you keep doing this." She asked him as he glided the blood red color across her lips.

"What do you mean?" His eyes flicked up to hers and she noticed they were hazel.

"Pushing me." She leaned forward some. He didn't get a chance to answer before they were interrupted.

"Alright, lovebirds, let's go. It takes like twenty minutes to drive to the city." Ezra popped his head in the room. Meili jumped off the counter and slipped her heels on, adding a good 3 inches on her already tall height.

"Damn, girl, you taller than me." Ezra looked surprised. With heels on she was around six foot tall, beating Ezra's five foot ten. "Models are giants these days."

"That reminds me, Ez, I have a shoot next weekend. Can you drive me?"

"No, get your license."

"How am I supposed to do that by Saturday?"

"It's not my problem you're virgin who can't drive." He shot back, and Meili stopped walking. Her eyes flicked from him then to Sebastian.

"I'm not a virgin." She glared at Ezra.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to quote Clueless." He laughed to himself then kept walking.

"Why are we friends with him." Sebastian chuckled to himself.

"You mean why are you friends with him. I'm just his unfriendly acquaintance."

The three walked down to Ezra's garage (yes, he had his own garage) and hopped in his Tesla, driving to school. Mei mostly was on her phone, updating her Instagram and all that.

Surprisingly, she caught a very suspicious picture of Ella drunk out of her mind on Theo's page. Zooming into the background she saw a very familiar ponytail of blonde hair pointing a camera at El. No one would of ever noticed it, but no one was Meili Chen.

It wouldn't have been suspicious other than the odd feeling her gut was sending her. Firstly, Bethany and Theo were sort of thing, if not that then friends with benefits, and Ella just spent time "tutoring" him yesterday. Secondly, they both danced at the same ballet academy and obviously they both couldn't be a prima ballerina. Mei and Bethany were so alike that when she put herself in Beth's shoes she knew exactly how to sabotage Ella.

Bethany was one competitive bitch.

Sooner or later they pulled into the parking garage of the multi-story prep school and filed out of the car.

"What? What's that look on your face for?" Sebastian asked her. She tried not to smile so much.

"Nothing. Just something on Instagram." She dismissed it. Sebastian nodded then continued inside walking in front of her.

"Oh, and, Sebastian," She called after him, and he turned around, "Have a good first day."