CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE | ♕

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘- 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍]

"  𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄?  "

"  𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄?  "

✯✯✯

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀. Actually, it was a terrible idea. They say not to stoop to the other person's level, but she couldn't help it. Not when she could make Meili feel exactly how she felt when those pictures were posted of her online. She was suspended from school. Her parents grounded her, and on top of that, whenever anyone saw her they always brought it up or gave her pity stares.

"No way." She had said once she opened the notification on her phone and read the text. All her ideas instantly came together, "Look!" She turned the phone toward Theo and Victoria.

"Wow, she invited you? She must have some guts." Vic replied, mostly dismissing it. Camila had left earlier to go somewhere with her family.

"What am I looking at?" Theo asked making Ella roll her eyes.

"Mei invited us to a party at her house this weekend... isn't that interesting?" She scoffed, "I have a plan."

"I really don't like the sound of that." Theo lowered his eyebrows, unamused.

"Hmm... what kind of plan." Vic asked suspiciously.

"The best kind of course..." She day back in her chair and smirked, "When Mei posted that page of me I felt so embarrassed and humiliated I didn't think I could go to school again. I didn't think I could face my own parents again, and it's all her fault. She messed with me for her own amusement and now I'm going to do the same to her."

"Are you sure you want this? Revenge?" Theo frowned slightly. Ella has been acting different ever since the incident... and not in a good way.

"Entirely sure. Mei finally is going to get a taste of her own medicine. She isn't going to ruin my life and get away with it." Ella bit her lip, thinking, "I'm going to ruin her party."

"What? And how will you do that?" Theo asked.

"Well, what's a party without beer? Without food? Without music? Without... electricity?" She prompted. The others looked at her oddly, "Meili Chen's about to throw the worst party of the year."

Theo Kensington was upset. He didn't like the way Ella was acting. In some ways, he was starting to see a lot of Bethany in her... the vengeful attitude, the mischievous look in her eye when she thought of a "plan". It was almost as if she was slowly becoming more like her.

It didn't help tat he hadn't seen Bethany since he was in the hospital.

He had said some things to her then that he wouldn't have said now. They had known each other for a long time, and unlike anyone else he knew Bethany did care for him. He knew how hard her life was, the pressure to always be better, the unsafe home life... it all weighed down on her.

And the fact that no one liked her, no matter how hard she tried, was the most hurtful part of it all.

Bethany Dalton wasn't the big bad wolf she was made out to be, and Theo was sure of it. Only... he hadn't seen the soft side of her in a while and it worried him.

"Are... are you alright?" Victoria asked as she drove Theo home.

He still wasn't aloud to drive yet so she was giving him a lift. She didn't mind though, as it was an excuse to get closer to him. Victoria hadn't made many friends the past week and now, she thought, she needed to make some effort.

"You met Bethany, Ella, the rest of the girls... what do you think about them?" Theo asked, keeping his eyes out the window.

"There all nice I guess... but I've heard some rumors." She paused, "Is it true Bethany put hair dye in another girl's shampoo last year?"

"Uh, yeah." He frowned a bit, "I'm sorry none of them have really made an effort to get to know you, except Camila of course."

"It's alright. I can tell a lot is going on right now. Stuff that I wasn't even here for... so."

"I think you're a nice girl, Victoria, and I hope you don't turn out to be like the others. It's our senior year... drama isn't something I'm interested in anymore."

"I totally get it." She pursed her lips, "Too bad bad drama is literally my job. My reality show was renewed for another season... so guess what I'm doing after high school."

"Oh yeah, how's life with that anyway? I couldn't imagine having my life on TV every week." He finally looked over at her.

"I-I never really got asked... if I wanted to do it or not. My mother was a model, and the show started when I was only ten, so I grew up on it. We're like Russia's Kardashians." She sighed, "I really didn't love when they had revealed I lost my virginity on national television though." She and Theo shared a small chuckle.

"Huh, I don't get attention at home and you get too much." They we're both quiet for a few minutes. Theo watched the cars pass by the window before speaking, "I really don't like Ella's plan."

"I don't like it either, but... it's not really my place to speak." She paused, "Are you going to do anything about it?"

"She isn't getting away with it that's for sure."