CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR | ♕

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄]

"  𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄. "

✯✯✯

✯✯✯

𝐌𝐄𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 as they drove. Part of her was beaming at that fact, but the other was sort of nervous. They were two teens that spent most of their days currently together and unsupervised. Anything could happen, and anything scared her. There was a certain line she didn't cross when that came to boys, but so far, Sebastian seemed determined to cross it.

"I swear, if you don't keep your eyes on the road..." She side glanced at him. He smirked, looking back forwards.

"You'll what."

"Die a fiery death?" She quipped making him laugh.

"You are so dramatic."

"Well, drama's my speciality." She scoffed, "Can't you drive any slower?"

"Not physically possible for me."

"Really." Mei was unamused, she turned toward the window, "I'm stuck in a car with an idiot." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Well, I'm so sorry, your majesty." He said sarcastically.

"Whatever." She smirked slightly then pulled down the mirror above her to check her appearance.

"So... do you go to these a lot?" He asked.

"As many as agency submits my profile for. Which I suppose is a lot. Usually it's almost every weekend."

"Sounds exhausting. Don't you ever want to sit at home and chill?"

"No? I don't know if you know this, but when I'm not modeling I'm on social media, exercising, or out with friends." She replied, "With the occasional party here and there."

"Oh, sounds... fun." He glanced over at her.

"It is sometimes. Hey," She closed the mirror, "Everyone's meeting at the country club later. You should go."

"What about you?"

"No... I shouldn't be around them. Especially when El's mostly like furious with me. It would be a disaster. Plus, I should go home. I haven't been for the past two days and my sister's probably worried. She's been trying to call me."  Mei looked out the window away from him.