||Chapter Eight||

Time skip to night

You, Gerard and Mikey all get in your pajamas, and fall asleep in the living room. Mikey fell asleep on the floor, and you and Gerard fell asleep cuddling. All you could dream about was Gerard, and that kiss.

******

You saw him there, lying in the hospital bed, so pale and weak, and barely breathing. You ran to his room, but the nurses pushed you out. They closed the door and you could only see him through a small window. He laid there, completely helpless. He turned his head over to look at you. "I love you." He mouthed. Then he died. The kiss replayed in your head over and over again, and his words. "The hardest part of this...is leaving you." He died, and you didn't even get to be with him.

******

"Y/N!" You heard. You jumped awake. Gerard was sitting next to you on the couch, and he looked worried. "Are you okay?" He asked.
You noticed you were all sweaty, and you had tears on your cheeks. It was a dream.
You sighed. "a nightmare." You say, laying back down. You look at the clock. It's four in the morning. Gerard lays back down next to you, and pulls up the covers to your chins. He sighs. "I'm sorry that I'm giving you nightmares." He says.
"The only reason I'm having fucking nightmares is because I love you, and I don't want to fucking lose you okay?" You say angrily.
"Oh.." he says, nodding a bit.
A few tears roll down your face. You reach for his hand, and he takes it. "I love you.." you say. He lays his head on your shoulder. "I love you too." He says.