||Chapter Eighteen||

Not long after you finished your call with Ray, he pulled up to the apartment building.
He got out of the car quickly and ran to you. "Where's Gerard?" He asked.
"Well...you can't see him." You Said.
"What?" He asked. "He..came to visit me, so only I can see him." You Said.
"But he's really here?" He asked. "Sitting right next to me." You Said.
"Um...Hi, Gerard." He said.
"Tell him I say hi back." Gerard Said. "Gerard says hi." You Said.
Ray smiled. "I...can't believe he's really here." He said.
"I know.." you said, holding Gerard's hand.
"How long is he staying then?" He asked.
"A week." You Said.
"Only a week?" He asked.
"Yeah.." You Said sadly.
"Can he...hug me?" Ray asked.
Gerard smiled at you, then got up and hugged Ray.
Ray looked at you confusedly.
"Did he..?"
You nodded.
"I can't see him...but I can feel him." He said, smiling. "I missed you, Gerard.."
Gerard laid his head on Ray's shoulder.
"I missed you too." He Said quietly.
"Have you seen Frank yet?" Ray Asked.
You shook your head.
"We have no idea where he even is." You Said.
"Well...I have an idea where he might be." He said.
"Where?" You, Mikey, and even Gerard Asked. Ray smiled a bit.
"New Jersey." He said.

2 hours later...

"Are we there yet?" Gerard Asked. "Ask Ray if we're we're there yet."
"Gerard, we're not there yet." You Said, trying not to be annoyed with him since he'd been asking if you were there yet since you got in the car.
"Just go to sleep...it'll go by faster.." You Said, starting to doze off.
You felt a poke on your arm.
"I can't sleep."
"Can't you try?"
"I'm a ghost. I literally can't sleep."   
You opened your eyes. "Oh, yeah.."
You looked around at the others, and sighed.
"What's wrong?" Gerard Asked.
"We all used to see you. You used to be human. For some reason...it doesn't feel like you're really here." You Said.
"I mean...I'm technically not here." He said. "My body is buried, and probably mostly decayed by now. It's only my soul that's here."
"Then...how come I can touch you?" You Asked.
"I'm not sure...it definitely isn't possible to touch someone's soul." He said, looking out the window.
You looked out the window as well, and smiled a bit. "Do you remember when we first met?" You Asked.
He looked over at you, also starting to smile. "How could I forget?" He asked. "I asked for good riddance.."
"And then Came over and asked me to dance.." you said. "You know, I didn't think anyone would ask me to dance."
"Why would you think that?"
"Well...I'm wasn't your typical teen." You Said. "I only wore black, and listened to punk bands...I wasn't like anybody else."
"Neither was I." He said. "So we were perfect for each other. I mean, are perfect for each other."
You laid your head on his shoulder.
"I missed these talks." You Said.
"I missed you." He said, kissing you on the head.
"I missed you more." You Said.
"That's impossible." He said, smiling.