||Chapter Fifteen||

You stood in front of Mikey's door, and Gerard kept smiling. "I missed him so much." He said. "He misses you, too." You Said, knocking on the door. Mikey answers the door.
Gerard frowned when he saw him. He had dark circles around his eyes, and was getting skinny. "Hey, Mikey." You say gently. "Hey, Y/N." He said. "I need to tell you something." You Said.
"Come in." He said, letting you in. You go into the house and Gerard follows, and the three of you sit on the couch.
"Mikey, Gerard is here." You Said. "That's what everybody says." He said.  "I know, but it's different. I can see him. He came back to visit." You Said. "He's sitting next to you."
Mikey looks next to him. "There's Nothing There." He Said.
You sigh. "He's there, Mikey." You Said. Gerard pats Mikey on the head.
"What was that?" Mikey Asked, looking around. "That was Gerard." You Said. "He patted you on the head." Mikey's eyes grow larger. "Gerard?" He asked.
Gerard patted him on the head again. Mikey's eyes filled with tears.
"I missed you so much." He said. Gerard grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote on it.
'I missed you, too.'
"So you're really here?" Mikey Asked.
Gerard wrote on another piece of paper:
'Yes' 
Gerard hugged Mikey, and Mikey hugged back.
Mikey sighed.
"I...I can't believe he's here.." he said. A tear ran down Gerard's cheek. "I..I wish he could see me.." he said, sighing.
Mikey wiped his eyes. "So...what's it like? Death, I mean." He asked.
Gerard sighed again, then started writing.
'First, it was all darkness.
Then there was light.
A light bright enough to blind someone.
But it didn't blind me. I stepped into that light, and I stood in a street.
I was confused. Why was I in the street? Wasn't I dead?
I looked around, and some people were approaching me.
They told me that I was in the black parade now.
They also told me that I was their savior. But...why me?
I still don't know why, but it's my job to lead these people who have died.'

He handed Mikey the piece of paper, and he read it.
"Wow..." he said. "Savior?" You smiled. "I guess so." You Said. Gerard flashed you a smile.
"I'm just....glad you're here." Mikey Said. "For Good this time."
Gerard's face fell.
He wouldn't be here forever.