| ㊄ |

꧁꧂

ㅡ Jungkook's POV ㅡ

《Good morning guys!》

My father enters screaming with a trumpet that makes an absurd noise, it's something he does when he is happy.

《It's time to get up! We have to go!》

We complain growling, I pull the blanket up to my face when he opens the window curtains, letting in the annoying brightness.

Do we have to leave already? I thought we were going to stay longer.

《Leave?》 I ask from under the covers.

A stronghold grabs the covers and pulls them, uncovering me. In front of me, my father, ready and smiling, urges us to get up.

《Your mom and I have to go to the nearby town, some old friends have asked us to have dinner together and you will come with us.》

I complain even louder, Taehyung, on the other hand, has gone back to sleep. That boy has such a heavy sleep, he wouldn't even notice if an elephant were to enter here.

《But what are we doing? We will be bored!》

If I can make my father think, maybe he leaves us free and we can have a day alone in a new city to explore.

《I talk to your mom about it, you know she has the last word.》

He says as he leaves the room.

By now I am awake and couldn't go back to sleep, I get up stretching my back. Taehyung's face is completely covered, I go to his bed kneeling and move the edge, uncovering his face.

My heart skips a beat, he's really beautiful.

His sharp jaw, his lips open to breathe, he has long eyelashes, while his eyebrows are thick.

《Taehyung.》

I touch his bare shoulder.

《Taehyung-ah, wake up.》

《Mmh ...》 a hoarse sound comes out of his throat, he rubs his eyes like a child and opens them.

As soon as he sees me he goes back with his head, surprised by my closeness. I forgot about it, I am very close.

《Hey.》

《Morning.》

I get up quickly embarrassed, I feel my face flare up; I ignore his curious gaze and almost run into the bathroom.

I am driving behind my parents' car, in the end, my father managed to convince my mom to leave us free in the evening and at night to do what we want. Taehyung and I, after I managed to convince him to go out, decided to go to a club that is located in the same city where my parents go.

He is using his phone silently, I hum the song they are playing on the radio.

Demi Lovato's song "I Love Me".

《'Cause I'm a black belt when I'm beating up on myself.》

I move my head in rhythm.

《Why am I always looking for a ride or die?》

《I wonder when I love me is enough.》

I begin to increase the pitch of my voice, following its own high notes.

《But I'm a ten out of ten
Even when I forget.》

《Your parents are right, you have a beautiful voice.》 His eyes stare at me.