| ㊉㊂ |

꧁꧂

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

I wake up with a start, my forehead is beaded with sweat, my chest rises and falls frantically. My gaze flashes towards Jungkook's bed, it's still intact. He hasn't returned. How long did I sleep?
I look at the time, I slept for a couple of hours, it's already late in the morning.

I go downstairs, his parents must have already left, yesterday at dinner they told me that they had another appointment with some friends. Ms. Jeon left me breakfast ready, but my stomach is shut. I can't swallow anything.

But what if something happened to him? My heart hurts. I check my phone, but the screen is naked. No notification.

I stare at an inaccurate point in front of me, my knees shake as I sit on the sofa waiting. I bite my lip until it hurts. It seems to be taking forever.

My body jerks when I hear a car coming, parking, and turning off the engine.
His car.

Anger grows to replace every cell of my body.

No, this time I won't scream at him, I'll be calm. I will stare at him. I'll wait. He will speak first.

My breathing is heavy and my closen fists betray the calm image that I want to convey. I stare at the entrance.

He enters quickly, stumbles on his feet, throws his bag from one side, he looks disastrous. As soon as he sees me standing there staring at him, a frightened sigh runs from his lips, which he immediately closes to swallow.

Tell me if I don't look like a wife who has just caught the cheating of her husband.

We stare at each other for infinite moments, he begins to walk slowly towards me as if I were a lion ready to stand at his throat and he the gazelle that would be torn to pieces. And believe me, I would like to do it.

He seems to be ok and I'm heartened to see him. But that means he spent the night out ... with someone.

He freezes, seeks the courage he needs to speak.

《I understood.》

《Understood what? Are you completely stoned to make me worry like that?》

Taehyung calm down, I reproach myself.

He laughs at my joke, which wanted to be more of a truth. 《Also, but I understood I really want to try, Taehyung.》

Ah fuck, I'll never be able to stay calm.

《Did you understand it before or after fucking someone?》

《How do you do-》

《You are full of hickeys, dickhead.》

I point to his neck. He mirrors himself and as soon as he sees I'm right, he widens his eyes turning to me.

《Wait Wait Wait.》 He says in one breath putting his hands in front.

《Before you explode again-》

《Did you want to take revenge?》 I ask interrupting him.

He reflects, thinking of the answer to give me.

《Yes, I wanted to do it, I was angry and hurt, I wanted to hurt you too by going to Dylan and fuck him as you told me to do.》

《But? During the trip, your cock spoke to you and said it wasn't the right choice?》

《Not my cock but my head.》

《Often they are seen as if they were the same thing.》 I reply sarcastically, knowing that sometimes it's the truth. Especially for me.