| ㊉㊅ |

꧁꧂

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

There is a strange air between us and I know it well, it's sexual tension, very heavy. After what we have done, it cannot be avoided, our minds travel to places where we can still go and maybe never come back.

Explore different worlds through our bodies.

We lock the door behind us and continue to kiss each other with passion, outside the door we left our worries of the future to live in the moment of the present.

He quickly strips me of my shirt, his eyes catch mine and we start kissing again, I take the edges of his shirt but he stops me in a hurry.

《I would like to keep it ...》

《Cuz of the scars?》

《Yeah...》

He feels insecure about the scars that his natural parents made him, as a child.

I caress his face to reassure him, I don't want him to feel forced to do anything.

《Okay, don't worry.》 I kiss his forehead.

I go back to tracing his neck, leaving small marks, those of the last time are fading.

We go back to kissing and we move towards the bed, I lie on him, in the middle of his legs. He goes straight to my belt, removing it and taking my dick out; he starts giving ma a handjob while we continue to kiss.

I close my eyes and detach myself from the kiss, I gasp in his mouth while his hand continues to do wonders on me.

《Come closer hyung.》

I open my eyes and reconnect our lips again, but I feel him smiling on my lips. Making me confused.

《I didn't mean your face.》 he says, continuing to chuckle.

《Aah ...》 I feel stupid.

I hastily take off my pants and underwear, while he sits. I stand straight on my knees, Jungkook is in front of my cock asking him to have some of his attention. He picks up my cock to puts it in his mouth and starts sucking me.

From here I can see him from a completely different perspective, I caress his hair as his head bobs along my length, my eyes are closed, his moans of pleasure vibrate on my cock. It's different from the other time, I understand that he really wants me to have pleasure, he massages my balls and takes me all the way deep, making my thighs tremble.

I stop him because I don't want to cum into his mouth. He quickly takes off his pants. I return to capture his lips with mine, I make him lie down and with his hand, I caress his skin, under his shirt I feel all his muscles contract, I go towards the thigh to enlarge and make more space for me.

I lie down completely on him, I want him to feel my body, just as I want to feel his. Our cocks are attached and this hard contact is making me even more excited and I'm not the only one, Jungkook holds my ass in his hands and pushes me forward to create friction between our cocks. I detach myself from the kiss and from his body, gaining a look from him that could kill me.

His erection lay aching on his shirt, leaving wet drops of his pre-ejaculation. I start jacking him off, he sighs in pleasure and closes his eyes to enjoy the feeling.

《You like it Gukk, right?》

In response he bites his lip, moaning softly.

His hips move sensually beneath me, under my hand. It's so exciting to see him with his mouth open and panting while pleasuring himself using my hand.