| ㊅ |

꧁꧂

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

I look down and hit a little rock. I think back to what happened yesterday, my head is confused after that ... after that kiss.
It was good, I think? I don't know how I feel but the feeling that it left me is as if ... it had lightened my heart.

I am so immersed in my thoughts that I don't notice that I am smiling to myself, I immediately return with a serious look before Jungkook realizes it. But he's too busy jumping on a tree to notice me, his arms stretch while hanging like a monkey on a branch, he pulls himself up and manages to sit on it.

《Taehyung, come on too, the view is gorgeous here.》

His eyes shine like those of a child as he admires the whole scenery up there.

I look at him from below for a while and jump as he did to get on, Jungkook offers me his hand to help me but I ignore it since I was able to do it alone.

I sit like him, the thick wooden trunk, which fortunately holds us, passes between our legs which we swing in the air.

He smiles and then shifts his gaze back to the landscape, but I can't help looking at his face in profile.

The setting sun gives him a golden color to his skin, his brown eyes have bright reflections under the light, he is handsome and I can't believe I'm noticing it just now.

A slight warm breeze ruffles his long hair and he closes his eyes, enjoying the breeze.

Finally, I move my gaze away from him and look at the view: the forest next to us was big and green, but the other part, where we were looking, there was a large meadow full of flowers and other mountains could be seen in the distance.

It's truly a breathtaking view, I didn't know that places like this existed on earth. I am happy to have agreed to come with Jungkook and his parents.

It's relaxing, the air vibrating in the sky, the sun is slowly disappearing behind the mountains. Our feet are a few meters above the ground, dangling.

《Why do you think she left?》

It's obvious to me that he refers to Chaerin.

I shrug. 《I'd like to know.》

If I think about the way she left... She left us a fucking letter explaining her selfish reasons for leaving, without a face-to-face explanation.

Only she wanted to be alone and recover from the loss, she didn't think of me. She is a coward, without a heart. She only thought about her pain.

I was about to destroy the friendship between Jungkook, Jimin, and me for someone like her. We were all in a senseless competition that started out as a game but turned into a toxic situation.

《She ... she was my first love.》

He confesses in a low tone, possibly he is nostalgic.

《Mine too.》 I admit after a while.

I can't believe he and I are opening up like this, it's weird. Not because we fell in love with the same girl despite being friends, but because we are guys and we don't confess our feelings to each other. But yes let's face it, it's strange also because it's the same girl.

Talking to Jungkook has always been different, in a good way. He always manages to bring out the feelings you most want to hide and he is doing it now with me. In fact, I decide to continue opening up.

《With her I felt strange phenomena, as if I was always hungry, here.》I put my hand on my belly and he laughs.

《They are called butterflies in the stomach.》

《Ah, yes ...》 I scratch my head feeling stupid.

I feel safe, all negative thoughts, my fear of being alone, slowly are almost disappearing.

Jungkook chuckles shaking his head.

《You look like one of those fuck boys who never had feelings.》

《That's right, before Chaerin it was just sex.》

Jungkook leans back against the trunk, crosses his arms, and listens carefully to me.

《When our parents got married, I immediately had a physical attraction for her. But I never did anything, until ...》

《Your parents left ...》

I nod. 《And they never came back.》

A knot forms in my throat, I lower my gaze hoping that the weight I feel in my heart will disappear. It's as if a metallic hand had grabbed my heart and never left it, holding it between its fingers.

《I feel cursed, all the time and there is nothing that improves the feeling.》

《I could...》

Jungkook whispers it with a downcast glance as if he were saying it to himself, but I still heard it.

He noticed that I heard him because he tries to justify himself immediately afterward.

《I mean, as a friend, of course.》

《Obviously.》 I smile faintly.

Does he really mean just as a friend? I decide to challenge him a little.

《You sure? Only as a friend?》 I approach him cautiously, luckily the trunk held our weight.

《Ye-yeah.》

《Last night ...》 I'm in front of his face, it would take so little to touch his skin, and that's what I do, with my finger.

He swallows, holding my gaze.
《Last night?》 He continues.

《Your lips ...》 I touch his lower lip.

《They touched mine.》 I brush my lip now.

《Aka a "kiss".》 A playful smile appears on his lips, making me chuckle. I love it when he is sarcastic.

I fix my gaze on his lips. Yes, it was a kiss ... and what a kiss. It's not the first time I've kissed a boy, but it's the first time I've kissed Jungkook. And it was something ... electric.

But now, I want to taste his lips again.

I moisten my lips and bring my fingers close to his face, but as if Jungkook had understood what I had in mind, he quickly climbs over his leg, so that he is sitting normally on the trunk and with a jump goes down, leaving me with his hand up in the air.

I chuckle to myself and go down the tree.

《You kissed me because of the adrenaline of the moment, Taehyung.》

꧁꧂