| ㊉㊁ |

꧁꧂

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

"I fucked this girl yesterday, she had two beautiful boobs, but her friends were even better!"

My phone is on speakerphone, resting on my chest, Jimin is on the other side of the phone. He tells me about his latest adventures. I lose the thread of his speech, my mind returns to Jungkook and that sort of discussion that we had.

I was so pissed ... and hurt. Why tell me such a lie? I would have preferred the truth from the beginning and not find it out like that. If we ever wanted to create something between us ... how can we do it if he doesn't even trust me to tell his little secrets?

"Bro how's the vacation going?"

Jimin's question brings me to reality.

《Normal I think.》

"What does normal mean?"

Jimin and his thousand questions.

《Normal ... means normal.》

"You having fun?"

《Yes ...》 I sigh softly.

"You don't seem to be telling me the truth."

He continues to insist, I certainly cannot tell him that I'm jealous that Jungkook got a blowjob and that most likely he also did it to that Dylan.

I have to invent something to answer to distract him.

《I'm having fun, I just miss your presence.》

"Ew Tae what's wrong with you? I was going to throw up ..."

I roll my eyes even though I have a laugh.

"Since it seems that you need it, I'll visit you one of these days, we can swim altogether."

I make a whimper of consent, we say goodbye and close the call. I lie on the bed, staring at the ceiling. There were colored figures that plagued the entire wooden ceiling, they look like children's drawings, I suppose they are from Jungkook. How did he get there?

I shake my head to get rid of these useless thoughts ... which by the way I only have to not think about my real problems, or rather not to think about Jungkook, so maybe it's better to have them.

Although I will have to face him sooner or later, it's impossible to avoid him ... In addition, I am occupying his room and I will have to get out of the prison in which I underwent to run away from him.

Jungkook has been downstairs, a couple of hours have passed since we had that strange fight. I almost felt like a cheated boyfriend, or rather a cheated husband.

Ah, Taehyung don't exaggerate ...

We are nothing but friends who have done some exploration together. It can happen between friends, right?

《Taehyung?》

I would have expected Jungkook to come back to me sooner or later, to speak up since I'm too proud to go first and he doesn't. But this time it's not like that, he's not the one calling me, but the mother.

《Um, yes?》 I ask raising my head from the pillow.

《Can I come in?》

《Yes, sure.》 I get out of bed.

I turn the key to open the door.

《Come, dinner is ready.》she offers me an affectionate smile before going downstairs.